Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2018, 12:55 AM

Default Looking for branchy genetics

What strains here branch out heavily without having to multi top?

If you could include mns strains first then others that would be great!

Thanks, the joker
Old 05-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Shark Shock & Devil
Old 05-10-2018, 02:34 PM

Super Silver Haze
Mango Haze
NL5/Haze

These also will give a potentially huge yield, though outside they are mid to late Oct.

I bend mine, and train them, and inside under 1000w Hortilux HPS/20 gallons Promix BX if vegged long enough can produce 22-24oz a plant. Easy. More if you use a bigger container. But I consider more than 1 oz per gallon of soil is doing pretty good. I wont settle for less than 18oz per plant, in 20 gallons soil. Ive eliminated many strains with these requirements.
I also veg with 1000w Hortilux.
1 buddy uses the 1000w Gavitas, but we all interchange strains looking for the best stuff we can find, and then we share it/clones ect. Been doing it 30 years like this on and off.
But for now the fastest growing, best producing strain weve found so far was when we F2d the SSH, and went through 250 females and found the 1 we wanted, and have been using it for 5 years now.

I'm also not a fan of topping, especially inside as IMHO it tkes 2 weeks for them to catch back up to where they were. Id rather train it, and keep my growing tip.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:09 PM

Default Been a bitch to log in today...when im logged in i cant load pages...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59lespaul View Post
Super Silver Haze
Mango Haze
NL5/Haze

These also will give a potentially huge yield, though outside they are mid to late Oct.

I bend mine, and train them, and inside under 1000w Hortilux HPS/20 gallons Promix BX if vegged long enough can produce 22-24oz a plant. Easy. More if you use a bigger container. But I consider more than 1 oz per gallon of soil is doing pretty good. I wont settle for less than 18oz per plant, in 20 gallons soil. Ive eliminated many strains with these requirements.
I also veg with 1000w Hortilux.
1 buddy uses the 1000w Gavitas, but we all interchange strains looking for the best stuff we can find, and then we share it/clones ect. Been doing it 30 years like this on and off.
But for now the fastest growing, best producing strain weve found so far was when we F2d the SSH, and went through 250 females and found the 1 we wanted, and have been using it for 5 years now.

I'm also not a fan of topping, especially inside as IMHO it tkes 2 weeks for them to catch back up to where they were. Id rather train it, and keep my growing tip.
Yeah topping sets you back. I dont like it either. Unless making a more bushy plant will be my reward, with more yeild. Thats not always going to happen.

I have an 11 ft ceiling going higher next time. I think im going to go with ssh or nl5 haze.
Any other suggestions outside the mns stable? Is this grail widow ever coming back?
Durban poison comes to mind! Who has a potent durban?
Old 05-12-2018, 12:59 AM

Outside of the Mr Nice Line??

Id jump on the Dominion Seed Company ( Duke Diamond VA ).... Dominion Skunk. Before its sold out.

This is a mosre Sativa Dominant, but their are HP leaning phenos, but they will all get bigger than a 100% Skelly. ALOT bigger. The shorter Pheno just needs to veg longer. The more Sativa Pheno needs to be trained.

We have some vegging right now, and its really nice and branchy, may not Ultimately out Produce the SSH, but the High is off the charts, and while not all of it is SKUNK, It ALL REEKS of at least Chemical cat piss, Onion, and flowers. IM meat it really really does REEK. IN VEG. If you move them it stinks up the whole house.

It has the Original Super Sativa Club Sk1 x Original Skelly Hashplant, which Nevil used the shit out of, and id was the most resinous stuff he ever saw.
I believe the Skelly also came originally from SSSC 1984 catalog, and was found in Pacific NW in 1988, or 89, and is clone only, and then taken to Holland where Nevil, and others used it.

The Mother is called POLE CAT, for a Reason. This is a cross of the original Chem91 VA x SSSC Sk1 x SSSC x Skelly Father.

Another 2 I would look into are the

Dominion Granny Skunk, and is around 83% Indica leaning, and is also strong as crap, and tastes like the finest hash. Also REEKS.

The Mother is the VA Afghani and is rumored to be the original genetics of Herijuana. AKA HOG and was taken to Cali, and Europe. TH Seeds now has it. Allegedly. But they have won stuff with it.

But it is VA Afghani Mother x Skelly HP/SSSC Sk1 Father. Same father to the Dominion Skunk.

Sis Skunk.. Chem91 Sister. Heavy Duty Indica Stone, and munchies. This 1 is great for doing Nothing. Day Wrecker.
50/50 looking pheno. Indica brain wreck.

All 3 of these have great branching patterns. Just some need more veg than others, and don't stretch as much.

They aint cheap, but theyre worth it if a persons really serious. Theres fire in every pack. Ive yet to see 1 finished plant that didn't both REEK, and also knock your head off.

These are available from SeedsHereNow.

Dominion also has Photos ect, on Instagram.

Duke is coming out with an RKS line in Mid Summer, so if interested. Watch for them. Or Miss Out.

I saw a pack of his Discontinued Capital G SELL FOR OVER $1000!!! ON INSTAGRAM AUCTION. Or Webstagram. 1 of those. It was several weeks back.
There ARE also RKS Phenos in the Dominion Skunk, but you would need to look. Even in the Original Sk1/RKS it was only around 1 in 5 that was RKS. This is probably 1 in 20.

Another is Swami Orgnic Seeds

Blue Orca Haze.

Its the Oldest Known Clone, and has been around since 1983/84, along with her sister THE ONE. BO is more Indica Dom. The One, More Sativa.

The Mother is 1971 Pre Soviet Kandahar, and 1976 Dealers Choice Highland Thai. The Exact same Thai DJ Short used to find his Blueberry, Juicy Fruit, and others, but he worked the genes from a different pattern, but same seed lines.
The seeds originally cam from Brotherhood of Eternal Love. Or BEL/BOEL.

They crossed the Blue Orca, with genes from Nevils Original 1988 LTD Release NL5 x Haze. A Male was found in 1991, and Kept, and the seeds became availe again in 2012, and have several open pollinations, and ARE Vigorous as Hell, but for me take to long to finish if you buy the straight NL5/Haze.

The BO was bred to the Male NL5/Haze to make Blue Orca Haze. This is a really potent plant, and as far s trichome production, its at the top of the heap. You just have to searh a bit for Sweeter Phenos if that what you like, as some are also like Red Wine, with a more Earthy Floral taste, and a very long lasting stone of the highest order.
Its a really, really nice plant with a massive yield. Rock hard buds when cured.
I got back 5.8 grams of bubble hash from 1 oz buds, which is a HUGE Yield. More than 20% Trichomes!!!!!!! This was from an NL5 Pheno.

Last edited by 59lespaul; 05-12-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:42 PM

Default Buy bye bye

Step right up! Quite the name dropping extravaganza braddah lol. Why even bother with Shanti’s gear when you can have it all right here? That guy in the other thread must be right- Shanti don’t know nuthin!
“Watch for them. Or Miss Out.” Oh boy, really? Go Duke! No, the other Duke. /s

I don’t know what is more absurd, this, or ppl constantly insisting on building their houses on lava tubes. Clearly, this lava thing has got me edgy...

Aloha
M

Last edited by musashi; 05-12-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:56 PM

Why pit 1 company vs another?? IS very childish IMHO.

ITS ALL GOOD?? AINT IT?? Ive put up many comments about how my Super Silver Haze is the Gold Standard as far as a fast growing, YUGE PRODUCING PLANT with good potenct is concerned.

Its also well know Dominion has the ORIGINAL Skelly, and SSSC SK1... NOBODY ELSE HAS THIS STUFF.. PERIOD. If people don't want it, they don't have to buy it, and it is $$$$$.
The ONLY way your going to get these old genes is Dominion, or Coastal Seeds. Its that simple, and not meant to be anything.
Nevil used both the Shelly, and SSSC Sk1... EXTENSIVELY, and the modern stuff is not the same as this stuff. Not Even Close.
Ive grown the SHIT, and Dominion Skunk, and the terpenes are so much different you would never think the SHIT is in the same universe as the SSSC Sk1.
Dominion Skunk is 50% SSSC Sk1 which is also Sativa Dominant vs SHIT is Indica Dom. Tottally Different.

Also if people ask about other strains ect??

Unless its not allowed, Ill tell people what I believe to be true, and from what experience I have with what ever strain.

Iva also been growing since 1972, and 1976 Indoors. Did 12 years with the Feds for 1000 clones from 1997 - 2009, so I aint no spring chicken, and can 100000% tell you genetics have gone WAY DOWN HILL SINCE 1997

Swami also lets people post photos, and recommend other breeders on his FB Page, so he could care less, and has no arguments with anyone. As a matter of fact he recommended both COASTAL SEEDS COMPANY, AND DOMINION as Real Breeders, and loves their products. I would hope ever forum would be so open. Maybe not. If not, I will be gone, never to return.

Last edited by 59lespaul; 05-12-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:12 PM

Don’t take it so personal. No objection to you braddah just tired of hearing the Cinderella stories continually parroted by ppl who weren’t there. The truth is we continually deny ourselves the pleasure of full enjoyment with what we have NOW- that’s a head shaker for me. Been around long enough to see the ups and downs and have missed alot of buses, only to find another that comes around after the other has left. And you are right, there is a lot of good shit out there and no one has a monopoly on it. But I’ll be damned to think that paying exorbitant prices for plants/seeds is going to make a logarithmic difference in quality. The hype only benefits the fkrs who perpetrate it. Again, caveat emptor. So peace brah.

Back to topic:
Neville’s Haze
Trainwreck

Aloha
M
Old 05-13-2018, 08:45 PM

Id rather miss out than Pay for over hyped over priced dud duke crosses... Hope he makes more c99x, now that's the shit, isnt it? No no no its not....
Old 05-14-2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
Id rather miss out than Pay for over hyped over priced dud duke crosses... Hope he makes more c99x, now that's the shit, isnt it? No no no its not....
Where's the mulimimby madness crosses at?