Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2018, 12:20 AM

BOEL! Didnt they get ratted out by timothy leary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59lespaul View Post
Outside of the Mr Nice Line??

Id jump on the Dominion Seed Company ( Duke Diamond VA ).... Dominion Skunk. Before its sold out.

This is a mosre Sativa Dominant, but their are HP leaning phenos, but they will all get bigger than a 100% Skelly. ALOT bigger. The shorter Pheno just needs to veg longer. The more Sativa Pheno needs to be trained.

We have some vegging right now, and its really nice and branchy, may not Ultimately out Produce the SSH, but the High is off the charts, and while not all of it is SKUNK, It ALL REEKS of at least Chemical cat piss, Onion, and flowers. IM meat it really really does REEK. IN VEG. If you move them it stinks up the whole house.

It has the Original Super Sativa Club Sk1 x Original Skelly Hashplant, which Nevil used the shit out of, and id was the most resinous stuff he ever saw.
I believe the Skelly also came originally from SSSC 1984 catalog, and was found in Pacific NW in 1988, or 89, and is clone only, and then taken to Holland where Nevil, and others used it.

The Mother is called POLE CAT, for a Reason. This is a cross of the original Chem91 VA x SSSC Sk1 x SSSC x Skelly Father.

Another 2 I would look into are the

Dominion Granny Skunk, and is around 83% Indica leaning, and is also strong as crap, and tastes like the finest hash. Also REEKS.

The Mother is the VA Afghani and is rumored to be the original genetics of Herijuana. AKA HOG and was taken to Cali, and Europe. TH Seeds now has it. Allegedly. But they have won stuff with it.

But it is VA Afghani Mother x Skelly HP/SSSC Sk1 Father. Same father to the Dominion Skunk.

Sis Skunk.. Chem91 Sister. Heavy Duty Indica Stone, and munchies. This 1 is great for doing Nothing. Day Wrecker.
50/50 looking pheno. Indica brain wreck.

All 3 of these have great branching patterns. Just some need more veg than others, and don't stretch as much.

They aint cheap, but theyre worth it if a persons really serious. Theres fire in every pack. Ive yet to see 1 finished plant that didn't both REEK, and also knock your head off.

These are available from SeedsHereNow.

Dominion also has Photos ect, on Instagram.

Duke is coming out with an RKS line in Mid Summer, so if interested. Watch for them. Or Miss Out.

I saw a pack of his Discontinued Capital G SELL FOR OVER $1000!!! ON INSTAGRAM AUCTION. Or Webstagram. 1 of those. It was several weeks back.
There ARE also RKS Phenos in the Dominion Skunk, but you would need to look. Even in the Original Sk1/RKS it was only around 1 in 5 that was RKS. This is probably 1 in 20.

Another is Swami Orgnic Seeds

Blue Orca Haze.

Its the Oldest Known Clone, and has been around since 1983/84, along with her sister THE ONE. BO is more Indica Dom. The One, More Sativa.

The Mother is 1971 Pre Soviet Kandahar, and 1976 Dealers Choice Highland Thai. The Exact same Thai DJ Short used to find his Blueberry, Juicy Fruit, and others, but he worked the genes from a different pattern, but same seed lines.
The seeds originally cam from Brotherhood of Eternal Love. Or BEL/BOEL.

They crossed the Blue Orca, with genes from Nevils Original 1988 LTD Release NL5 x Haze. A Male was found in 1991, and Kept, and the seeds became availe again in 2012, and have several open pollinations, and ARE Vigorous as Hell, but for me take to long to finish if you buy the straight NL5/Haze.

The BO was bred to the Male NL5/Haze to make Blue Orca Haze. This is a really potent plant, and as far s trichome production, its at the top of the heap. You just have to searh a bit for Sweeter Phenos if that what you like, as some are also like Red Wine, with a more Earthy Floral taste, and a very long lasting stone of the highest order.
Its a really, really nice plant with a massive yield. Rock hard buds when cured.
I got back 5.8 grams of bubble hash from 1 oz buds, which is a HUGE Yield. More than 20% Trichomes!!!!!!! This was from an NL5 Pheno.
Old 05-14-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Where's the mulimimby madness crosses at?
Word is La Nina is that cross. I crossed this with a kush a few years back. She’s a long branched, lanky girl heavily encrusted in trichomes at harvest.

Aloha
M
Old 05-20-2018, 08:57 PM

Love our post here man. You could base a religion in this philosophy. So many are trapped running after the latest strain. I have seen it over and over in weed. Colombian was the rage. Then local red hair sense. Then purple was all the rage. Then orange weed. Then Skunk. Then Dutch indica crosses. Then Emerald Triangle weed. Then Chem and OG crosses. Seems that OG crosses are still the rage, as well as skunk. Lots of people here trying to recreate RKS now in Oregon. They let that bus go by and run out of gas, and now they want to bring back the old line? Also agreed on exorbitant prices for seeds. I collect, trade and grow old landraces and heirlooms mainly, and I breed them IBL. Keep the old school bus around. They are where all the new strain genetics came from.

Hey, I just had a brain fart. Lets make a VOG strain! Hawaiian ash grown. $1,000 a pop for seeds. Limited edition. GreenGenes Maui x Kona Gold. Call it Big Island Golden-Green VOG, or BIGG-VOG. Comes in a gold and green foil pack, one seed per pack. Each seed pack is sealed in fresh VOG dust. Each seed will be laser etched with an ID number and sent with a letter of authentication signed by Kamayamaya himself. The limit will be 5 seeds per person and can only placed only by people winning a special lottery that they entered to order them. *That* will guarantee that you will grow the best kick-ass weed ever to exist, man!

Happy mainland stomping brah, wherever you are over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Don’t take it so personal. No objection to you braddah just tired of hearing the Cinderella stories continually parroted by ppl who weren’t there. The truth is we continually deny ourselves the pleasure of full enjoyment with what we have NOW- that’s a head shaker for me. Been around long enough to see the ups and downs and have missed alot of buses, only to find another that comes around after the other has left. And you are right, there is a lot of good shit out there and no one has a monopoly on it. But I’ll be damned to think that paying exorbitant prices for plants/seeds is going to make a logarithmic difference in quality. The hype only benefits the fkrs who perpetrate it. Again, caveat emptor. So peace brah.

Back to topic:
Neville’s Haze
Trainwreck

Aloha
M

Last edited by Big Sur; 05-20-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:06 PM

Old 05-22-2018, 12:54 AM

No Leary didn't rat out BOEL.

The Brotherhood of Eternal Love was an organization of drug users and distributors that operated from the mid-1960s through the late 1970s in Orange County, California; they were dubbed the Hippie Mafia.[1] They produced and distributed drugs in hopes of starting a "psychedelic revolution" in the United States.[2]
The organization was started by John Griggs as a commune but by 1969 had turned to the manufacture of LSD and the importing of hashish.
In 1970 The Brotherhood of Eternal Love hired the radical left organization Weather Underground for a fee of $25,000 to help Timothy Leary make his way to Algeria after he escaped from prison, while serving a 5-year sentence for possession of marijuana.[3][4]
Their activities came to an end on August 5, 1972, when a drug raid was executed on the group where dozens of group members in California, Oregon and Maui were arrested. Some who had escaped the raid continued underground or fled abroad.[2] More members were arrested in 1994 and 1996, and the last of them in 2009;[1] Brenice Lee Smith served two months in jail before pleading guilty to a single charge of smuggling hashish, and then was released after being sentenced to time served.[5]
In 2010 Nicholas Schou published a book called Orange Sunshine on the brotherhood.[6] In 2016 a documentary directed by William Kirkley also named Orange Sunshine (named for the LSD they distributed) was released.[2]
Old 05-22-2018, 06:24 PM

@BS Gonna have to agree with your succinct chronology. That’s pretty much how I saw it go down. RKS in OregonE was at it’s zenith in the late 80’s. Without a doubt some of the stinkiest, most pungent, killer weed IME.
Oh and don’t forget the ‘laze’ haze. 🤪

Shaka brah
M
Old 05-24-2018, 02:14 AM

Quote:
I have an 11 ft ceiling going higher next time. I think im going to go with ssh or nl5 haze.
Hi Joker.
Have a read of some of the threads on NHS.
There is a later maturing type that is a real beast, with yield n potency.
The mum is meant to behave in veg, but goes ballistic in bloom.
I looked really hard at it, before ordering the Nev's skunk.
If you want someone else's seed, did you hear of a guy called Beanhoarder?
He's got some really nice f1s of Shanti's stock.

Last edited by magillaguerrilla; 05-24-2018 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-24-2018, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Where's the mulimimby madness crosses at?
Good call... you know me. ?... Ive got packets of la nina, the widow is strong in this one. Ill need to get a gold pan... Walkabout?
Old 06-26-2018, 10:41 PM

If you are looking for a strain that you can call a beast Neville skunk is your number.
May take some selection and it is longer flowering than Mango haze, but grow very strong.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
If you are looking for a strain that you can call a beast Neville skunk is your number.
May take some selection and it is longer flowering than Mango haze, but grow very strong.
Taste the rainbow.