Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2018, 06:34 PM

Thanks, Byorn! Great smoke report, and I'm excited to hear about the sativa leaner. You gonna grow some Grail Widow soon? I'm hoping to see some more grow and smoke reports for these MNS haze-widow crosses like SSW and GW.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:59 PM

Hey Mark, Thanks!

The grail widow is on the list for this year. Depending on the males i will get this round. I may replace them with GW seeds. Focus now lies at the nordles, and getting familiar with the ebb & flow. The hazes are side projects so no pheno hunting for now just grow what comes up. Still need some more experience making propper clones so thats also on the menu. In case something special comes around i will try to keep clones and may learn some along the way.

still very exited about all the varieties that are waiting in line to pop and go
Old 03-02-2018, 04:52 PM

Hello MNS family

a few pics to keep the thread alive..

starting with two fresh Super silver haze Widow seedlings on DWC this time i`ll experiment some and i left out the whole air supply system from the bucket and only have a small aquarium pump flooming the reservoir water. Till now they do fine and luckily no pythium to find. Got this idea from a friend who was thinking out loud when we where discussing my root rot problems. And that he had a feeling it could have something to do with the air supply in the buckets. Something he read elsewhere as well the flooming suggestion.

The next picture is a Jack Herer she is on a DWC bucket with a airstone in it and pythium came around again pretty quick. The beneficials deld with that and she is doing fine now, no more pythium.

In ther pic above you can see some of the new ebb and flow system with Nordle in it. In the other part of the room theres also 2 Nordles in the test ebb and flow system. The test round is going really nice and is almost finished. Allready found amber trichomes after 7weeks of flower! Really love the speed of this variety and really like the Heavy stoney hammer hit she provides. Started flushing 2 days ago and will be chopped in a week or so.

ps: sorry for the turned pics

Big Up for the Nordle Genetics! Very stable with not much variation in phenos. Just love them!

Greetings to all of you! Enjoy the weekend!
Old 03-02-2018, 08:00 PM

very nice