Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2017, 07:37 PM

Hey MNS Family!

The girls are at day 14 of Flower cycle. They made some nice proces last week and more differences start showing between the two girls. Hope it will show in the pics. Im still in love with the right one with her fat pistels She also likes a bit more feeding than here sister does. She is the slower budding one with a little more sativa influence. Im already curious about the differences in finishing times.

I discovered a few trips in the lower part of the left plant. Since it`s early flower i decided to give them a biological shower and fingers crossed it will do the trick. To much bad luck lately.. those skunk x afghan seeds that where gifted to me turned out all funky and crazy shapes. Atleast The MNS mango haze is going strong! again a big up for the MNS genetics! i think i will drop those afXsk and pop some more SSHW!

Her are the pics. Must say these are just before treatment. Hope i didnt harm the plants with it. But thats for the coming days to see. its all worries

Hope you guys do well! Greetings and till next time!
Old 09-15-2017, 03:11 AM

Bloody fantastic mate
Old 09-23-2017, 10:20 AM

Hello MNS fam!

Thanks for stopping by bb247

Day22 Flower

I didnt find any thrips again so i hope im done with them! The girls are doing fine. The right one is the hungry one of the two, ive been raising the ec on her and she keeps pushing eating more then i fed. The left one surprises me filling her buds up so early in flower, i cant imagine she will go for 10-12weeks but trichomes will tell enough by that time.

Last week i had some peaks in humidity again up to 72% So i bought a dehumidifier and been testing and tinkering for some days. For now it raises to max 58% and gets pulled down to 48%

There are some new born SSHW

so up to the pictures! enjoy! and let me now what you think of them!

Good Day to you all!

Old 09-23-2017, 02:24 PM

Wow, they are looking really good Byorn. Frosting up early is always a sign of very happy girls
Keep up the nice work!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

Stay Hazed,
Jake
Old 09-23-2017, 04:16 PM

Hey Byorn,

You are crushing this grow, man! Despite root rot and thrips early on your plants are looking extremely happy. You're making it look easy. How long have you been growing? I'm really excited to see how these plants turn out!
Old 10-04-2017, 03:35 PM

Hi MNS Family!

Thanks Jake! means a lot! i`ll be on top of it

Hey Mark! Thanks bro! plusminus 7 years or so as an hobbyist.

Crushing it he said Well, to me it doesn't feels like it to be honest. The root rot is still my mistake.. i`m pleased that i got rid of it thats for sure! And also the thrips, i had to be the one who brought them in.. Before entering the grow room i spray my clothing with anti bug. Had to replace the can and waited 2 days with it.. i shouldn't`d have because thats when i discoverd a few thrips. it`s something with murphys law But it`s still fun to grow despite some problems along the way!

Its day 33 flower

Not much to tell other than that they are doing fine mostly, they got some deficiency. To me it looks like cal/mag so ive supplemented some and have to see how they will react on it. The buds are swelling up so it looks like the flower cycle runs like im used to in week 5-6.
They are very different phenos if you ask me one left got really hairy pistels and more denser bud compared to the right one that has fatter pistels and bit more airy sativa like bud. Smells are also not the same the right one has a silverHaze like smell if i rub the stem.

Up to the pictures, ive also included some of the new borns and they are doing great! Didn`t forgot the bennies this time

thats it again! Greetings and have a nice day all
Old 10-06-2017, 02:18 AM

So epic bro.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:32 PM

Ah, an honest to goodness thread about the green stuff and you are doing a stellar job braddah! Keep us in the good vibration brah! Thanks for the enthusiasm and sharing your good fortune with us.

Shaka
M

Last edited by musashi; 10-06-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:50 PM

Hi MNS Family!

thanks bb247!

musashi thank you for your kind words!

This update got a bit delayed because of work on the grow room. Last few weeks i noticed that the plants started to turn yellow`ish. Daily checking of the reservoirs for ph/ec/tmp and refreshing two times and still no real improvement. Till last week i discovered some white bud rot in a few buds of the left plant.
This really got me re-thinking about the hole grow room. Why do i still got rot? even with the dehumidifier keeping the RLV in check. Last round with the nordles they had it too, that time i figured it must be the high humidity. That where my first round in this room. In the past i never had issues with bud rot so that got me thinking that something with the room isn`t allright. Than it stroke me ive got way to less air circulation. So i updated one of the existing passive intakes to a 180mm active inlet and added 2 160mm active inlets. The softbox got updated 500m3->>750m3 And i placed a tower blower in the room that slowly turns around through the room so that there will be no places where air stand stands still and humidity builds up.

Maybe its a bit overkill atleast every fan is dimmable so its finetuning for now.

I do notice a difference in humidity and temp and the yellowing havent got worse, it even improved some. Hope this will do the trick!

its time for the plants

They are in week 7/8 of flower. The left one lost 3 big buds due budrot i can only hope that was all off it but time will tell. thankfully there are still lots of nice buds that are completely healthy. She is finishing up the trichomes are plus minus 70%milky, a few are amber and the rest is still clear. I start flushing her this week and if she goes on like this i will most likely put her down next week. Those bud that i had to take off her where really compact and felt heavy. I still want a camera that is able to get those trichomes on picture.

The right one is a different story, she still got a few weeks to go. The trichomes are more clear than milky. She got big puffy buds and her smell is amazing its her i smell when im in the room with the other girls. Cant wait to toke her! By the looks of her she will produce more than here sister on the left side.

enough said heres some pictures!

Hope you all enjoyed the show, any comments or sugestions are welcome

till next time! Have a great day!!
Old 10-17-2017, 06:37 PM

Thats some nice buds comin your way. Too bad about your budrot issues, but hey at least you did notice in time - so hooray you ^^
I really envy you for that setup, cant even hope to properly control humididdity in my place its just hopeless but you seem to have a grip on things.
Tell me about the smell
Keep up the good work