Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM

Default Bio Bizz Grow vs Bio Bizz Fish Mix?

Has any of the Bio Bizz users noticed if 1 is better than the other?,
i've only ever used the Grow so far but i may change over to the Fish Mix if it has more benefits to the plants,
i've heard the Fish Mix is stronger in concentration, maybe this is a good thing?

peace
Herb
Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
Has any of the Bio Bizz users noticed if 1 is better than the other?,
i've only ever used the Grow so far but i may change over to the Fish Mix if it has more benefits to the plants,
i've heard the Fish Mix is stronger in concentration, maybe this is a good thing?

peace
Herb
hiya H

well they are similar but the Grow is more of a alltype fert while Fish is more of a conditioner (for soil/coco treatment/additive) that also works very well for coco mediums .

I would say Fish is not to replace Grow , a bottle of grow and bloom is more than enough for good results , the rest (Fish TopMax BioHeaven) are more for maintaning / improving overall health , they do add to the final result both yield wise and quality speaking but you can get away with almost the same results without using them .
Old 10-07-2008, 07:33 PM
herbmister

fish mix is used for outdoor grows
Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbmister View Post
fish mix is used for outdoor grows
ask my roomate

he hates me when I use it
Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 PM

Fishmix is used for both inside and outside , just dont spill the stuff inside omg is it bad

I use topmax bio heaven bloom and grow myself.

A fair few people say topmax and bioheaven make no real difference and bioheaven can leave a nasty after taste in your weed....
Old 10-08-2008, 05:31 PM
barletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33t View Post
ask my roomate

he hates me when I use it
I bet he manages to 'deal' with the haze smells that are uncontrollably emanating from your '1/2', lol.

Unless I'm missing an inside joke. DAMN YOU BRITS. Going all 'round the countryside in your austin martin's and Jag's with your goggles and scarves on. Delivering cuts of the 'grail' 14 wk nev's, along with samples...

In America, we are scared to say which (non-med) STATE we are in, lol. A state is roughly the size of a European country ('cept Russia + Alaska).

Just a thought - Bio-Bizz amendments are 'organic' (bio), correct? Is there a reason that they are so much more expensive than say kelp or crab or blood or bonemeal? Do they do the tests on MJ?? I know AN tests on herb, and botanicare says that they want nothing to do with the multi-million $ MJ fert biz. Is bio-bizz sort of the 'fox farm' of europe? Balanced, easy, available, but sort of expensive? I know that properties are proportionally smaller due to available land area, but are there 'farm/feed' stores?

I'm smoking and rambling, cause I feel that I took a big step forward with my 'connection' to the plants (and thus everything goes a lil more smoothly) when I started mixing my own soil batches/topdress rounds. Of course, I DID fukk it up by not really paying attention to how much I was mixing on a batch. Outdoors, it's an indestructable weed if you give it a big hole and good sun. Inside, it is like a pet. Still smokin. Still ramblin.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:38 PM

Hi Guys,
change of plans with the nute choice,
my local (grow shop) is out of stock on all Bio Bizz, so i'm trying new brands this time - AN Iguana Juice Grow and Green Dream 1 Part Bloom,
gonna test them out on these NL#5xHaze's, if they turn out good nutes i'll use them for the Nev's,
if not i'll order the Bio Bizz from the net

peace
Herb
Old 10-15-2008, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
Hi Guys,
so i'm trying new brands this time - AN Iguana Juice Grow and Green Dream 1 Part Bloom,
gonna test them out on these NL#5xHaze's, if they turn out good nutes i'll use them for the Nev's,
if not i'll order the Bio Bizz from the net

peace
Herb
change of plans again, i took the Iguana Juice (Grow) back to my mate in the grow shop as i already had a bottle of Bio Bizz Grow in the house,
asked him if it was cool if i could replace it (wasn't opened, still had seal intact) and he said yes no probs which was cool,
so i got AN 2 Part Sensi Bloom (A+B) and AN Carboload to go along with the Green Dream Bloom i already had,
it's gonna be interesting seeing how the chem nutes compares to the Bio Bizz i've been using for more than a year

peace
Herb
Old 10-15-2008, 09:59 PM
barletta

My buddy uses the sensi 2 part with carboload in pro-mix. He swears by it. No ppm pen, he just goes off of the label. When I see his buds, I ask myself - "I hope mine are that frosty..." What is the greendream, is it AN?
Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 PM

Hi Barletta,
that's awesome to hear your mates having great results with these nutes,
it took me a good half hour to choose which ones to get in the shop today,
i didn't realise how big a choice there is in AN products till today, like Willy Wonka's Choc factory for nutes
the Green Dream is from a company called Flairform, you should check it out on the web man,
supposed to be good stuff although i've not heard of anyone else using it,
if the results are good on these NL#5xHaze's i'll use it on the Nev's as well

peace
Herb