Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2015, 02:12 PM

Default What's your favorite,must have supplement??

I'm fairly new,got 1-2 years and there is way too many supplements,so I thought I'd ask more experienced who've tried many to help others from wasting time,$$,etc...
I'm not trying to advertise or start any debates.If it works like it's supposed too and is consistent please list it and how used if different from directions.

So far I've only found one,Floralicous Plus.
It works fast and best for me as a folar,but works as a root drench and each time I've used it I see results before 24 hours.
It's super concentrated,only 1ml per gallon or 1ml per liter as a folar.

I've been tempted to try the veg and flower version but since this works,I'll just keep using it.

Please list your favorite enzyme,PK booster,root booster,aroma enhancer,etc..If it's things like molasses list it also.
Also,if you've tried stuff that didn't work please list it also.

Last edited by cbdfan; 11-28-2015 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 03:51 AM

Hi cbdfan If I had to REALLY just choose one thing, I'd be hard pressed to find something that works better than Floraliscious Plus. If I remember, its soy hydrolysate, humic, kelp extract & tricantinol (sp?)? A guy I worked with last year used to work on big indoor things, and he was all about a balanced base nute & Floraliscious plus.

My soil needs kelp & crabshell every time. Alfalfa azomite rock dust and fish bone dont hurt.
My water needs epsom salt & ful-humix humic every time (epsom only as needed after ~5-7wks)
My ph down is fish hydrolysate or earthjuice catalyst/bloom
My ph up is potassium silicate (protekt, rhino skin, armor kote, silica blast etc...)
I like ful-power fulvic so much they should hire me to sell it.

Keep in mind I do an organic based hokey pokey & still dose with chem nutes if/when necessary. If I wanted to simplify things, it would be base nutes + silica + floraliscious plus (two additives lol) in coco or promix or hempys.
Old 11-29-2015, 01:02 PM

I've been using organic nutrients for a while now but I've used a number of different product lines over the years. I need to look back at my notes for flavor and aroma comments. Pretty much most of the lines will grow weed without much trouble but getting the aroma, flavor is where I've had hits and misses. One product that seems to have good results for me is BioBizz Top Max. I've used molasses and other sweeteners and not had the flavors. B.C. Nutrients product line also produced nice tasty, smelly bud. This run I am going with Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Top Max with Grozyme. We'll see what's up with that in a few months.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:42 PM

Hopefully more will chime in and a frequency chart can be made up.I can make a frequency chart.

Last edited by cbdfan; 11-29-2015 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdfan View Post
Hopefully more will chime in and a frequency chart can be made up.I can make a frequency chart.
Forgot,I use silica blast and calmag plus.They are must haves but botanicare was ion sale so I'm trying it.May try other brands.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:18 PM

Is it possible that Floralicious Plus is sold under a different name in Europe? Or maybe not at all (like maxibloom, at least I couldn't find it...)?

After some search, I had found a vendor who carries most GHE products (which actually not all in Europe do) but alas, no MaxiBloom, no Floralicious Plus.
The vendor does have great prices on FloraMicro and FloraBloom though.

Was going to go with those two first but already mulled over using a supplement for budding (more concerned with taste/aroma than size).

Maybe Floralicious Plus would be a good one to try...
Old 12-04-2015, 12:40 PM

Age Old Organics Bloom, Earth Juice Grow, Meta-K
Old 01-07-2016, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseidon View Post
Is it possible that Floralicious Plus is sold under a different name in Europe? ...

Maybe Floralicious Plus would be a good one to try...
Did you try amazon.com? Is this available to you?

M
Old 01-08-2016, 07:18 AM

Hey Bro,

yub yub, checked everywhere.

eBay would actually be my best bet.

But same as MaxiBloom, Floralicious Plus can be got but from the US.
And then shipping costs just blow the price out of the water ...

But I just recently found out that General Hydroponics was apparently sold to "Scott's" or some company who apparently is in bed/at least partially owned with/by Monsanto?
Can anyone confirm that?
(I just checked on google/wiki and from my understanding, Scott's makes Miracle Grow and purchased GH for 130 million in 2015. Scott's is also the sole distributor for a Monsanto product, not sure if that is all they do for them)

Because that alone has basically caused me to look for other nutrients (currently eyeing the Canna Bio line...).

Last edited by Broseidon; 01-08-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-09-2016, 06:01 AM

Default Humbolt

Honey ES and Bud Candy does the trick for me as far as flavor I just need to work on doing something different to tighten up buds a little more. I use 600 watts thinking about jumping to 1000.

Bud Candy | Carbohydrate Enhancer | Advanced Nutrients