Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 02:21 PM

I thought it had some remarkable and insightful perspectives glad you found it of interest also. I think you have a very good point that some of the better breeders out there are either private by choice or are awaiting to be discovered.

The conceited fools was a reference to a former poster here who thought they knew everything there was to know about cannabis despite having extremely limited real world experience. You know the type.

I see you've met the resident troll. I lol'd at the response you gave it.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:57 PM

R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Wiser View Post
I thought it had some remarkable and insightful perspectives glad you found it of interest also. I think you have a very good point that some of the better breeders out there are either private by choice or are awaiting to be discovered.

The conceited fools was a reference to a former poster here who thought they knew everything there was to know about cannabis despite having extremely limited real world experience. You know the type.

I see you've met the resident troll. I lol'd at the response you gave it.
If I get trolled, they'll soon find out I bite back lol, although subtlety seems to make them go mad .

I'm a great believer in having an open mind regarding Cannabis, it was only in 1979 that Sacred Seeds were formed think Neville was about shortly afterwards. A great deal has happened since then, strains have been crossed & recrossed to other poly hybrids, feminised seeds have turned the market on its head, the whole scene has grown at an astonishing pace. Strains like Cannatonic & Harlequin have sprung up with really high CBD ratios & a whole new line of CBD rich strains has been made from them, namely Cannatonic.

I think to get stuck in your tracks regarding Cannabis & not to keep an open mind is a mistake many people make. It is true, if it's not broken don't fix it but I think it's got a lot more to give us & nobody knows everything, although you'd think some do the way they act online

I can't help but laugh when someone threatens someone else online, especially when you've publicly tried to drop someone in the shit & then complain when it's pointed out, that's not a very nice quality to have ... It's like the online version of the saying, as soon as you start to shout, you've lost the argument" ...

Defiantly in agreement, that there are growers/breeders out there who are more than happy to sit & wait, legalisation doesn't really affect the ones who truly love the plant, they'll keep growing no matter what

Peace B
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon

Last edited by Bubbla; 01-31-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbla View Post
...Why not? What you going to do ? Punch the monitor
No I'm not going to punch the monitor. Shows how much you know about me in real life lmao.
You were the one who openly talked about Elmer doing things via Pm, I merely pointed out you were willing to drop shit on him rather quickly, I'm not questioning anything, in my world, if you talk like that online, you're just as likely to be the same in real life. Oops ...
Yeah? Well you're right. I mention on this forum the bad shit that he gets up to. People like him have gotten people like kanga busted ffs and I think it stinks that I risk a ban in stating truth. And when he tries to give me shit, troll my threads, slander my name etc you choose to turn a blind eye?

I mean, lets say a convicted mass murderer or pedo moved next door to you. You seen/heard him doing his nasty shit. Are you telling me that you're the kind of pussy that aint gonna tell anyone? Cos if so, that makes you a spineless coward and just as bad as the perpetrator! So that makes you as bad as him. No?

I did speak to you nicely ? It seems you have an a problem with people having a different opinion & ignore me, that's fine, if that's what you want. I'm not here to piss people off, so I suggest you chill out
I don't have a problem with people who have different opinions. I do have many problems with trolls though. Tell that to your new friend bud wiser. We all know who he really is.

Seems like I've over stayed my welcome in this thread lol so if you wanna carry on bitchin then we might as well take it to pm. Have more respect for the forum.

Last edited by ganja man1; 01-31-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
I don't have a problem with people who have different opinions. I do have many problems with trolls though. Tell that to your new friend bud wiser. We all know who he really is.

Seems like I've over stayed my welcome in this thread lol so if you wanna carry on bitchin then we might as well take it to pm. Have more respect for the forum.
Hi GM

Firstly, I'm my own person & don't need anyone to fight my battles for me. Secondly, I've only recently come back online after two years having treatment on my liver ... I haven't got a clue who Bud Wiser is or was ? I have no idea why you got banned but it's obvious that you've got a beef about it & are angry with Elmer. Well, that's not my business is it? I don't care & am not in the slightest bit interested why you got banned. You're back aren't you ? Yes, I speak my mind at times, I'm to old to piss about so I say things as they are if I need to, otherwise I'm pretty laid back.

If a mass murderer or Paedophile moved in next door to me & I heard him doing his shit, I'd bloody do something to stop him, end of story ! Thankfully my neighbours call their place Irie house so I don't think I'll be getting any bother from them

Like I said im not here to argue, I was just pointing something out. It's forgotten in my head, so I'm sure you can get over it.

Kick back & have a smoke

Peace B
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon

Last edited by Bubbla; 01-31-2015 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:03 PM

let's let the old wars cease ya'll people have different opinions and always will.

I agree that I've not had anything as special as old land races... however there are lots of stellar hybrids out there.

I think of the old land races as being like a 10mm flex head snap-on socket wrench vs. a multi-tool: one is a specialty instrument and one isn't.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:49 PM

I didn't read all of this wonderful thread, but the Tom Hill part from the phenotype thread is being used wrongly.

His talk of reversing wasn't to breed with the reversed progeny. It was only to determine the breeding worth of the selected females, not to use the feminized offspring in future generations. Comprende? It's quicker to determine homozygosity by selfing than by outcrossing. He does say that you can go on with a female line, but I think the point was to determine the quality of offspring by first selfing. I don't think Tom ever sold anything from reversed pollen, that was Chimera

I think guys like DNA will self their select plants, select a choice offspring and self it and sell it. S1,S2...

I bred a regular male to a feminized female and the sky hasn't fallen yet.

Last edited by PrimalHaze; 01-31-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:56 PM
Banned

G`day BW

Yes I know that thread well ...
I also know that is the method used by GW Pharma to breed their high CBD strain for making Sativex .

So Tom is recanting what he learnt from Sam .
That`s the thing about Tom . He gets master breeder tag . What has he master bred ? He sells open pollinated IBLs of Haze and two Pakistani strains . I dont see the master breeding ??

I have learnt some really cool theories and statistics . I don`t see the practical demonstrations .

If the plant from fem seed is the best in the garden why isn`t it a keeper ?
There was agreement they are no harder to clone ? So why not keep it ?

I grow both reg and fem seeds . I make reg seeds for my own use .I Have never made fem seeds .
The site rules are seeds are not to be trafficked via PMs so I certainly don`t do that . Regardless of what people may imagine is going on .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 01-31-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalHaze View Post
I didn't read all of this wonderful thread, but the Tom Hill part from the phenotype thread is being used wrongly.

His talk of reversing wasn't to breed with the reversed progeny. It was only to determine the breeding worth of the selected females, not to use the feminized offspring in future generations. Comprende? It's quicker to determine homozygosity by selfing than by outcrossing. He does say that you can go on with a female line, but I think the point was to determine the quality of offspring by first selfing. I don't think Tom ever sold anything from reversed pollen, that was Chimera

I think guys like DNA will self their select plants, select a choice offspring and self it and sell it. S1,S2...

I bred a regular male to a feminized female and the sky hasn't fallen yet.

G`day PH

The original of the thread BW linked to is a convoluted mess its from IC .
What I got from it was selections through generations of selfings to nail down pheno types . He talked about going to s3 .Then restoring vigour by crossing parallel lines / back crossing to the P1 or F/ M mating . After the pheno was locked down .
I think you missed some thing .

@ PMB
Quote:
let's let the old wars cease ya'll people have different opinions and always will.
Fair to have an opinion . Just tell me why you think that way . And I`ll be satisfied . Not make one liner statements with out substance .

Thanks for sharing

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 01-31-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:23 PM

Thanks Elmer. I'll reread the mess. Peace. I'll stay out of the way
Old 01-31-2015, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalHaze View Post
...I bred a regular male to a feminized female and the sky hasn't fallen yet.
I did this too and my plants yielded ok but tasted like shite when smoked. None of the people who I know smoked it was too impressed with the high either.

I also used the same pollen on reg plants which turned out great. Nice tase and strong high.

I won't be using pollen on feminized plants ever again. I'm in half a mind to ditch the beans I made as well. Don't think there's anything I wanna keep from that batch and giving people shite smoke is a sin lol