Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2015, 03:24 PM

Default odors,how is cbd crew strains on odor?

I'm going to get Sharkshock and medihaze by cbd crew.
Both will be an indoor grow.
I've harvested mazar,indica,they smell strongly and so does widow strains.
I've read that cbd strains don't smell like traditional cannabis.Are there strains that smell better growing than others by cbd crew?I'd like to get an indica and a sativa by cbd,not pure necessarily, but what is good for anxiety and pain.Once anxiety is addressed my energy level rises.
I'd also like to grow at least one MNS strain for my good friends.I need a short flowering cycle and max yield but with no support poles r strings.I thought strongly about Critical skunk or medicineman. If medicineman is as potent as claimed I may stay away,I don't want to couch lock my friends and I want piney,cedary,mint taste.
Any suggestions?Unfortunately my order was all ready but MNS Promo is over.I was really looking forward to 5-10 skunk hybrids as a bonus.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdfan View Post
I'm going to get Sharkshock and medihaze by cbd crew.
Both will be an indoor grow.
I've harvested mazar,indica,they smell strongly and so does widow strains.
I've read that cbd strains don't smell like traditional cannabis.Are there strains that smell better growing than others by cbd crew?I'd like to get an indica and a sativa by cbd,not pure necessarily, but what is good for anxiety and pain.Once anxiety is addressed my energy level rises.
I'd also like to grow at least one MNS strain for my good friends.I need a short flowering cycle and max yield but with no support poles r strings.I thought strongly about Critical skunk or medicineman. If medicineman is as potent as claimed I may stay away,I don't want to couch lock my friends and I want piney,cedary,mint taste.
Any suggestions?Unfortunately my order was all ready but MNS Promo is over.I was really looking forward to 5-10 skunk hybrids as a bonus.
Only CBD Crew I did was Yummy and she smelled and tasted yummy as hell kind of fruity goodness just not really the high I love weed for. Med man I liked was not as strong as some say but than again I got a good tolerance and AK-47 don't couch lock me either but if your smoking crap weed all the time yeah it may hit you hard but Critical Mass aint no slouch so Critical Skunk can't be too weak maybe not as strong but I could not tell you what was more potent between MM and CM without a test I would imagine the CM is not far behind in the test but also depends on the plant you tested cause some are better than others in any seed line.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:33 PM

Yeah I'll second that... Yummy has some of the best smells and tastes out there. Very distinct and appealing. I crossed it to La Niņa and so far the offspring smell like yummy and I love the effect.

-pH
Old 01-08-2015, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Capone View Post
Med man I liked was not as strong as some say but than again I got a good tolerance and AK-47 don't couch lock me either but if your smoking crap weed all the time yeah it may hit you hard but Critical Mass aint no slouch so Critical Skunk can't be too weak maybe not as strong but I could not tell you what was more potent between MM and CM without a test I would imagine the CM is not far behind in the test but also depends on the plant you tested cause some are better than others in any seed line.
whoa! Glad I'm not diagramming that bad boy.

I doubt many could tell which were cbd enriched from the smell. They smell like weed.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:23 AM

Default CBD Medi Haze SSH pheno

Scrubber is necessary indoors I use TWO Carbon 6 inch scrubbers plus a few squirts every other day of Woman's Strong Expensive Perfume as well as ONA industrial laundry room smell that really works plus I burn a few logs occasionally outside to change the air.

Yeah, they smell 😷🙊💩🚁🚔

Peace,

Rb
Old 01-18-2015, 04:11 PM

So I'm guessing even yummy has cannabis smell???
Last year I set up my g room so it always had a vacuum,so all air was always leaving room and going outside.
If I hold a flame or lit incense smoke gets pulled into g room and odors will go throught exhaust, but there are still odors indoors.

You'd think odors would all be pulled outside,but not so????

Is this normal or do I need more vacuum??