Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativaXindica View Post
Greetings Fam,

Don't the leaves act as food in essence for the plant?

Won't eliminating these leaves take away what the plant needs to grow?

Best Regards

sativaXindica
and also waste energy growing replacment leaves

fim'ing them alone will give you bushier plants with good side branching and bud sites , no defoliate needed to get these results

peace
Old 11-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativaXindica View Post
This is the internet GM1. You were being an ass and I was aluding to the fact that you wouldn't act like that if you were face to face with me. Because if anyone ever spoke to me in the street the way you do online, I'd split there jaw open.

It's not like I have personal information on you GM1. And even if I did I wouldn't "out" you. Your not a "real" enemie of mine, just an internet wannabe.

Did you really think your security was at risk?

If so then I'm sorry you felt that way. In reality, your security was never at risk, at least not from me.

Best Regards

sativaXindica
Thanks for the apology.

@Frodo. In the mean time, if you would like any answers from my tips, please ask and I will of course reply. All I wish to do is help other genuine Hempy bucket growers without anymore arguments.

Peace
GM1
Old 11-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketBong View Post
Unless you are growing SOG or an incredibly leafy bushy indica like say old school Northern Lights , Sensi Star or from what I've seen online say Bubba Kush you would be insane to start defoliating a 10 inch plant . Deleafing stresses a plant . It should be done carefully , gradually if at all. Just my view.
Nah man that's not true. You just got to know how to do it right.

First, nip when about 8" tall. This will encourage side growth on most strains. When I say defoliate (at around 10" tall) I don't mean strip off each and every single leaf on the plant. Just all the big nasty fatty leaves attached to the stem (maybe leave a couple on the bottom) and some of the biggish leaves on the side branches. There's still enough leaf for the plant to photosynthesise IMO.

On second thoughts Frodo, don't defoliate. Tom, Dick and Harry with give you a hard time. Leave the defoliation to the guys who know what they're doing.

I might have a defoliation burn of with Jack Hairy sometime. Just wait till we do the side-by-side then.

Peace
GM1
Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
Peace
GM1
are you on glue ?

i was going to quote you and give a big long reply with more actual scientific proof why not to do as you say , but fuck it , if people wanna listen to a n00b like yourself then so be it , they get what they deserve

stop offering advice ganja n00b1 , this isnt roll it up
Old 11-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
are you on glue ?...BLURB
Nope. Are you? Now stop instigating and go grow some plants or something TROLL
Old 11-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope. Are you? Now stop instigating and go grow some plants or something TROLL
practice what you preach TROLL !

grow up or go away
Old 11-23-2011, 11:41 PM

Default Yes

My Hempy buckets are kicking ass. Growth is much faster than soil as with any hydroponic system. I was going to only do half my next crop in hempy buckets but will now be doing them all in Hempy buckets. I will save a fortune in nutrients with the GH feed compared to other products. I might do one plant with organic nutrients for quality comparison.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
What if i have some old air pumps laying around can we put them in the buckets for increased growth? An air stone or two would make it a real hydro set up.
Ash, sorry about the nonsense but I'll try and answer.

No need for airsone(s) it just complicates things. Just follow the basics on the first page and you will get great results. I know I do.

Peace
GM1
Old 11-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ash, sorry about the nonsense but I'll try and answer.

No need for airsone(s) it just complicates things. Just follow the basics on the first page and you will get great results. I know I do.

Peace
GM1
agree'd , watering every couple days untill runoff through the hole will give ample oxygen , as long as you dont rely on the water/nutes sitting in the bottom as being enough for more then a few days

when replaced regularilly through hand watering it will have more then enough fresh oxygen

peace
Old 11-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Banned

Default SomeOtherGuy

Dude

i realise what you are attempting to do and i aplaud the idea

sometimes though as Genuine as one may be , one can become engulfed and go overboard becomming a bigger problem

you just burried sound advice , it doesnt F*cking matter that i qouted someone you dont like , his advise was also sound

please dont become the problem , you had a good begining here

peace