Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 12:59 PM
JessE

Ive seen a grow where the guy didnt use hydro nutes with the hempy bucket, and while he had some success the plants looked to suffer in a few different departments. So I recommend ordering some hydronutrients with this method, I use GH flora 3 part series personally.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:05 PM
zigzag

Last edited by zigzag; 01-09-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-19-2007, 03:51 PM

I have absolutely no problems with the hempy buckets, airstone or not. The drainage hose is however an improvement imho. And hempy, thanks for your advise and sharing your knowledge. No one mocks over such a brilliant invention you made. A drawing added for explaining the hose.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (43.2 KB, 1288 views)

Last edited by Missile Mike; 07-19-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 PM

Oh, and I was referring to this post, if allowed to link and you can see it.
http://www.thecannacabana.com/forums...0&postcount=31

And doesn't the airstone improve nutrient uptake?

Last edited by Missile Mike; 07-19-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:24 PM

Hi all,

I read in hempys Af/Haze thread he's using Canna nutes(hydro).

When bits get added on it is no longer a hempy bucket,but its up to all who try,to do things to it ,it's human nature.

But then it is not the simple system it was intended to be,which is used by hempy,it has been explained very well,results speak for themselves.

Grower error would be most likley,as said in nutes given maybe?Is the drainage hole the correct size,were the plants a proven good strain grown many times before?

Not much info to go on just yet though.

peace all.

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 PM
zigzag

Last edited by zigzag; 01-09-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:35 AM

Great Idea Hempy!
I am going with ionic nutes, SSH, Big Buddah Cheese, and Danny Boy.
I will keep everyone posted. I transplanted from an aero system so I hope I dont run into any shock.
thanks,
Arpege
Old 07-20-2007, 03:26 AM
JessE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
. The thing is I have not seen much about what nutes to use other than from ol Jesse, who always adds he uses gh 3 part.
This marks the first time in my life ive had my name used with "ol" in front of it haha.
This system is as easy as it gets imo guys, and hempys instructions are absolutely 100% clear and concise. Its all there in the description, with nothing left out. If you're plants are dieing in this system, you have either skipped over hempys instructions or have other problems in your grow area. Ive never experienced any problems with this system and is infact the only system I feel comfortable using due to its simplicity.

Again, if you're having problems with this system go back over hempys instructions and see what you may have missed. If that doesnt help, post a detailed account of how you put the buckets together and the truthful conditions of your grow room and we will see if we can narrow down where the problem lies. Its a good idea to keep your area sterile, as clean as possible. Make sure you feed the plants on a regular basis, I feed my hempy buckets everyday until there is a run off through the drain hole. Make sure your drain hole is big enough where perlite and vermiculite dont clog it up. Ofcourse you have to have air movement, ie intake and exhaust and keep a healthy temperature maintained in the grow area at all times.

Hempy doesnt bullshit any of you when he says hes refined this method over the last 20 years or so. I follow his instructions to the T, and have experienced no problems with this method to date. I dont really expect any problems in the future either as its so easy even a cave man can do it.

Peace all.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:05 PM

Don't get me wrong hempy, I'm not pissing at your buckets, I thank you for your help and the brilliant invention. The hose is beneficial for me, since I can water in my microcabs, without taking the plants out, that's a great improvement for my situation.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 AM

Default transplant update

three days in the bucket from an aero setup.. Plants are still in shock. They aren't standing as tall as they were before the move but it looks like they are starting to get used to their new digs.
I will post a few pics soon.