Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2014, 02:50 AM

Location: The far side of hell, in a perpetual state of non-being

Scrogs are so pretty & uniform, but I'm with OSH on this. My back would not let me bend over & reach forward to tend that sort of grow. But I can watch yours
Old 04-25-2014, 02:36 AM

Looking good Weezy! That's a nice green shag rug you have going there.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:57 PM

Hey everyone. Thanks for the encouragement. This grow has taken a lot of my time and money, nut hopefully it'll be worth it. Flowering has been quite flawless for this being my first time with this strain. I have a small bug problem that has done minimal damage. The canopy got a little hot once too causing a little leaf tacoing. Well here is an update little buds are starting to form.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140428_213303.jpg (699.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-30-2014, 07:22 AM

Thumbs up

hi Weezy
you re scrog looks great man!
all the best for this chemIV grow
peace
Old 04-30-2014, 03:16 PM

very nice looking grow you got going there weezy ,got any details on the chem 4 ,recenctly got some freebies that are a cross of it which was the first id heard of it ,
Old 04-30-2014, 04:53 PM

Thanks everyone. Chem4 is from the chemdog family. 91 chem, chem d and chem 4 are the most popular.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:59 PM

I defiantly want to follow this! Love the chem dog family! Was gifed some AK47 X CHEMDOG seeds by a friend & getting ready to pop them. Sounds like a winning combo to me, what do you think?

This thread shows that great minds truly DO think alike!
Old 04-30-2014, 09:15 PM

I have never grown ak but I have heard nothing but positive things about it. So I suppose that would be a very nice cross with high potency. I am pretty excited about this grow. It's the most watts I've ever run. Plus I have never used 1000s so it's pretty exciting. I average about .60 grams per watt of tops all quality product or about 13 zips from a 600. I know that's not very good, but with a 1000 it's like 1.3 lbs per light which is respectable. I would like to hit 1.5 and I'd be peaches. Any suggestions. I love the positivity, but I'm always looking to learn
Old 04-30-2014, 09:16 PM

A picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140430_061248.jpg (655.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-30-2014, 10:18 PM

Beautiful scrog! Nice little pubescent buds popping out all over, & that's what it's all about! The main issue you may have to deal with would be heat. You can always put ice bottles around your plants to help cope till you're able to re- work your exhust/air intake, should that be an issue.
- Another thing you may want to consider if you need to keep stretch to a minimum is not switching from MH to HPS untill the stretch is over. You know.... that rapid stretch most strains go through when 12/12 is first initiated. The red spectrum of light is needed to fatten & ripen buds, so its ok to wait a bit to introduce the red, as it induces stretch. I don't even switch to red untill half way through budding time to keep mine as small as I can.
- Regardless of how long we've been growing, we all have our personal tricks & techniques. Hats off to MNS for providing us a place to share, as it only helps us become better at what we do. From the first time grower to the oldest here, we all have something to share. So thanks for sharing your beautiful scrog. It's a work of art (& love)!