Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 10:52 AM

Cool

So I've cut all lights off but the 430watt and moved my tubs side by side so I hope that helps to drop down temps I dropped ph down to 430ppm to and raised my lights so that the bleaching stops and if it was something to do with nutes then hopefully it work its self out now so hopefully they take off alittle better now it seems they should be bigger by now I think my lights were to close these high power leds do bleach leaves if to close my roots look great so this should do it I'm check temps regular throughout the day and I'm start saveing for water chiller now it will help a lot so better to buy one and do it right
Old 08-16-2013, 08:47 PM

Smile

so I turned off all my other lights but the 430watt my temps dropped to 87% degrees so that's a+ man if I keep it at that for next few weeks then I'll be good figure I won't need the other lighting till about 2weeks in to flowering so I'll just leave it at one light they look purkier allready I can tell the diffrence now they cooled down a lot see that's what the forums are good for thanks for that tip I think thell be ok now
Old 10-12-2013, 12:57 PM

Had to get reed of my plants my landlord came to do work on my house very sick lost out on all my good seeds it was all of a sudden so couldn't save them had no were to take them so had no choice but to pull them up
Old 10-12-2013, 01:00 PM

Started g13 widow and ash now there 21days in veg looking good using fox farm ocean blend soil three more days to I start flowering can't wait
Old 10-19-2013, 03:52 AM

So I made a home made hydro system with a tub and bubble stones I used my 2gallon cantaniers and cut big holes in every corner then filled it with fox farm then dropped each pot in the bubbling tub with water heard this will work as a medium for hydroponic grow plus it easier to not make mistakes using the fox farm I have had good results so far every grow I do I try new things just see what comes out of it my g13 widow is loveing it I fimmed and there in floor now so hope to see good results :c
Old 10-22-2013, 02:48 AM

Wink

So 1 ash was male and one g13 w was male that leaves me 3 g13w and 4 ash I had some bag seed I had got and planted five of thoughs along side the g13w and ash just for kicks its either crap or a gem in my experience so any way my bros allways say my bag seed ends up better in taste and high from the original that's because of love for my hobbie and plants hope to end up at least 6-7 females out of the last 13 I have going my knew project is going good so far the tub is holding at very cool temps and ph is 800 pm and there looking good man can't wait
Old 10-24-2013, 08:04 PM

Cool

,Today I pulled another male g13ww my only hope now is to have 2 females out of the last 2 I am down to 3 ash plants as well there looking good so if they end up female that be awesome I'm using a 400 watt hps and a 430watt apollo 12 high powered 3watt custimized led light that was worth every pennie I spent it yields massive plants with its custimized lenses and uvb lighting it should be intresting grow I am doing them in a tub with three 10" bubble stones and two 60 gallon pumps there holding between 906-950ppm which is really doing them great can't wait see them pistils soon I'll post more soon
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM

Red face

So today I'm sad my last g13bw ended up male I thought it was female so I took cuttings only to find small ball sacks this morning so I pulled it and clones and dropped four more seeds in germ so start over now there going have to be straight 12/12 plants instead of veg them for I only have one room room up now so hope to at least find one that is female just have some to try this kill my yield now I was expecting man but all three ash I have left are female so I took cuts from each one hope this works out now
Old 10-27-2013, 07:35 PM

Wow. This thread is like that movie The Perfect Storm. Trials and tribulations...
I wish you some better luck with this upcoming grow.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:07 PM

I have 3 ash female one afghan two is hazey and three looks like skunk/afghani mix I allso have one female bag seed and one I'm waiting still showbut g13 widow were all males I am starting new seeds in my dwc top feeder and just going put them in straight 12/12 I'll take out my hps bulb run my mh for two 1/2 weeks then when there takeing off I'll switch bulbs for little strech before they flower I figure this will be quickiest way so good thing is I'll pull the ash the g13bk will have all the light for the girls I'm hopeing for out this batch hey I've had hole pck nirvana white rhino 10pk popped all the seeds had one girl and one seed didn't germ the other eight were male so I think this go I should hope to get at least two girls and if that works they will finish under 830 watts togather and that looking on this alittle better in long run hey might be blessed with more for these beans are straight from shanti and I've had nothing but good from ssh and dreamtime so hope for the best that I'm blessed this round hey its nature you can't be mad at a plant so you just gotta grow and search you may find that one gem that was worth all your hassle I've gone through many grows to know there something special in this pack when I get it she'll be around for awhile