Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Banned

Default Calendar End Game

I'm leaving the other calendar thread and starting this one.

I've called it the "End Game" because after I've crossed some beans, I plan on doing just one more run, then I'm going on another hiatus. I need a holiday abroad somewhere, then I'll get back into the game with the new beans I'm hoping to cross, along with the rest of the shark pack I got in my fridge.

Anyway, here's the update on that male...

Then a couple of days later, he began to drop pollen. It's all over the small leaves near the main stem...
Old 07-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Banned

So, I collected the pollen and killed the male.

In my flower room I pollenated a branch of Shark Shock, Critical (not mns) and shiva shanti II. They're amongst this lot sitting under a 400w bulb, about 4 weeks in flower atm...

And I'm going to place these 4 clones in hempy buckets tonight or tomorrow, and they'll be the last run before I take a break from growing...

Then it'll be no more chopper paranoia for me for a short while, until I get back in the game anyway

GM1
Old 07-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Banned

Flower room blooming up nicely. Just 6 small (3 litre) flower pots of coco this round...
Old 07-28-2013, 12:59 AM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat

GM, I'm gonna miss you post while you"re away. I hear you on the choppernoia. I scamper outside a couple times a day while they're driving overhead. I can't believe what a great yield you get from one 400 W lamp. Really Nice!!
Old 07-28-2013, 01:26 AM

Looking awesome there ganja! Hope everything goes well on this finalizing grow and you're able to relax. I scoured the thread but may have missed it, what was the male you used to pollinate those sexy bitches? They look delicious
peace,
fatty
Old 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
Banned

Thanks for the kind words guys

I aint goin anywhere in too much of a hurry coz I got 4xhemp.b's veggin right now and they're gonna get flipped straight after the current run above and I'll still lurk from time to time whilst on my break.

The male is afghan#1 from seedsman so I've been told, but by looking at him I highly doubt it. All them beans grew like sativas so I reckon I got a sat male. The branches I pollinated are producing some nice beans. It's interesting watching them develop as its the 1st time I've crossed my weed.

Update pics later in the week.

GM1
Old 08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

As promised, the update pic. Now at week 7 12/12...

And some bud shots...

Seedsman say this is afg#1. I say it's a sattie. Fecken reeeeks of cats piss

Critical+. A fem bean freebee that I got when I bought the shark beans. I was gonna throw her away, but then I thought to myself "well let's give her a try" seeing as she's a similar make up of critical mass, which is one of shanti's favourite indicas. Kinda glad I gave her a chance now

And last but not least, the awesome shark shock...

A true champion which needs no explanation

GM1
Old 08-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Banned

In this crop, 2 plants will be coming down tomorrow...

The other plants will be chopped down within a week. I wish I knew what this strain is though...

Looks and smells nice, but I just don't believe the breeder when they say it's afg#1
Old 08-17-2013, 09:28 PM

Smile

Man you got a shed load .is fizzbomb flying the chopper,.......joke.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 PM
Banned

I've chopped down all the latest crop which is currently drying (barr 2 plants which are currently curing). I've collected some seeds from the branches which I pollenated...

Shark shock x "agf#1". Got about 70 beans which is plenty for me. Also got about 50 of the critical crosses too. I think I'll place about 10 beans (five of each cross) under some wet tissue to see if they germ.

And these hb's are now under the 400w...

Baby bud shot at day 16 12/12...