Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 AM

Default Mr. Nice Pets

Hey everyone I have the most amazing black and white pitbull girl she is little and super sweet. Recently I had some very unfortunate events and I had to leave her with some friends. I am going to be getting her back soon though here is a picture of her everyone please share a picture of any pet you have and a cool story to go along if you have one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (539.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-22-2013, 05:17 AM

this is my turle.

his name is shatibaba jk jk its mrnice, nah atually ive had em for over 6 months and never gave him a name other than "the little one" how i got him and his bro? on CL for FREE. but better me than someone else i actually invested a bit into them. and im sure if didnt get them they would have ended up in the already overpopulated wild.(red eared sliders are everywhere.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI3972 - Copy.jpg (476.8 KB, 22 views)
Old 03-22-2013, 06:04 AM

Default Hey

Hey Poly....I like your Red Eared Slider you have there and your PB.....she looks like a sweetie......
I have a 27yr old turtle just like yours.....had it since I met my wife in college...she had it as a pet....I asked her what do you feed it? she said ...feed it? It has been MY turtle ever since......I still have the turtle but NOT the wife.... I got the better of the two there....
I have 8 horses..1 tennesse walker....1 spotted saddle horse...2 quarter horses....1 pony 11.2hh......1....Warmblood, My School Master III and Fox Hunting Horse....and I have 2 Adopted BLM Mustangs.
I have 6 cats....4 indoor and two barn cats.....1 crazy PB dog....
As you can see I do not like animals much.

Last edited by Wicked1; 03-22-2013 at 06:06 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-22-2013, 10:20 AM

Buddy Bigfoot Potters Pride, Or Buddy For Short
JKP
Old 03-22-2013, 10:56 AM

Default Lovely pets, folks

We have three cats. One I found as a very young mother cat in the garage five winters ago. Another we picked up shortly after from a friend's garage. She was a little younger and had no kittens, yet. We took them in and had them spayed. The new cat came out of the corn field outside our bedroom window crying at 5:30am last June. Someone must have dropped it off as he was only about 5 weeks old and there is no dwellings or shelter for a cat close by. I hope no one drops off another cat here, we are out of room in our little old one-room schoolhouse.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:24 PM

Hey everyone! I love the posts having a pet and growing cannabis seem to go hand in hand. It's must be our passion to take care of something a nurture it. It's seems weed lovers are usually pet lovers wicked I coul only wonder how beautiful your property must be to keep all those wonder animals. Keep them coming everyone
Old 03-26-2013, 06:31 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy View Post
Hey everyone! I love the posts having a pet and growing cannabis seem to go hand in hand. It's must be our passion to take care of something a nurture it. It's seems weed lovers are usually pet lovers wicked I coul only wonder how beautiful your property must be to keep all those wonder animals. Keep them coming everyone
Thank you Weezy.....I also forgot to mention that I have 10 Longhorn Cattle. They are not for beef, but for looks. I like to see them and chase them on my quarter horses. I named them and am keeping them until they die. I am constantly searching auctions for 1 or 2 more....ha ha ha but with all those hooved animals and the snow and rain it is really quite messy right now. If you take the time in the spring to drag off your fields and gateways, throw down some grass seed etc it will all look like new and a golf course soon enough. I am retired and I love to mow, so I usually mow some portion every day.
I do love animals and yes the one thing I have noticed about people who use marijuanna to self medicate is that they too have animals.

I love each and every one of mine. I have chickens and goats and a couple sheep for those of you horny stoners........The only animals I have that are in peril of being eaten are the chickens. I really do not eat red meat any longer and only eat fish and chicken. I have not actually eaten one of my chickens, but that is also what they were originally bought for. Same with my 15 year old Angus steer....he was bought to eat, but never got to him....I think he is too old to eat now....my animals are all pets....I know I am a sucker and you could not believe the vet bills on them. Between them and me, we have some serious medical bills.
I hope more of us post about our pets. I will get some pics up here soon of my managerie. I have to resize them they are too large.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:20 PM

Talking My ole Gal 11yrs n truckin

Last edited by raydiator; 03-26-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM

Here’s mine. I had an Aussie, she moved on at 13. While I was searching for a rescue dog, this little girl found me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Content.jpg (744.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM

Hey Betterhaff, nice flex on your kitty!