Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 02:16 PM

Thx Medicine Man...yeah, she thinks she's a dog.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:19 PM

My girl, she rescued me about 5 yrs ago. Love at first sight!

Last edited by onetokeover; 03-27-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:05 PM

Thumbs up Nice !

onetokeover ; What A Lovely Specimen ; Its Fearless And Proud.
I Remember When I First Got Buddy That He Had A Sparkle In His Eye, So Thats How We Picked Him ( Or He Picked Us , Lol )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BigBuddy-Retouched-truecolours-Aler.jpg (45.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg BuddyGrowz-2008.jpg (99.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Critical_Mass_-MNS_Outdoor_2010-_April3-2010.jpg (175.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg BuddyGrowz-2008-1.jpg (192.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM

It a special bond between a man and his dog always has been here is my girl with that sparkle you talk about!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (545.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 PM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat
Default Pets!

Damn Weezy, I was just thinking about posting some pics of my dawg Jake but At the risk of ridicule I have to admit that I'm a dweeb when it comes to tech things. The only way I've been able to figure out how to do it is to upload them as jpegs from my desktop onto my photo albums in the members forums. Every time I try to add it to a simple post it asks me for a url address and won't let me grab them from my desktop. any pointers for me???

CD
Old 04-05-2013, 07:39 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavedweller View Post
Damn Weezy, I was just thinking about posting some pics of my dawg Jake but At the risk of ridicule I have to admit that I'm a dweeb when it comes to tech things. The only way I've been able to figure out how to do it is to upload them as jpegs from my desktop onto my photo albums in the members forums. Every time I try to add it to a simple post it asks me for a url address and won't let me grab them from my desktop. any pointers for me???

CD
Hi cavedweller ; Scroll Down To Manage Attachments And Upload Your File From Your Computer. Private Images For Just Your Friends; Go To Photos And Create A Private Album ( Like My GR-1 You Can Now See Since I Accepted Your Friendship Request )
You Can Also Just Upload To Members Images In The Photo Forums
Nice Dawg Weezy
I Once Thought Purebreds Posted On Cannasites Could Incriminate, But Like Howard Marks' Aliases, My Dog Could Actually Be This One ( From Austria )
Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 601224_549607511726582_1773837034_n.jpg (13.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-05-2013, 08:37 PM

Location: I live where the dolphins jump, the whales blow, the lobsters crawl and fresh tuna jump into ur boat

Jeez. I'm ashamed to admit I can't even find the manage attachments option. I might have to just load them up to my members images so you guys can check out Jake. Just rescued him from death row about 4 months ago (he was 12 weeks old at the time) Best decision I've made in a long time. He goes everywhere with me and just charges at the beach. JKP thanks for friending me. You pics are insane!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Hi cavedweller ; Scroll Down To Manage Attachments And Upload Your File From Your Computer. Private Images For Just Your Friends; Go To Photos And Create A Private Album ( Like My GR-1 You Can Now See Since I Accepted Your Friendship Request )
You Can Also Just Upload To Members Images In The Photo Forums
Nice Dawg Weezy
I Once Thought Purebreds Posted On Cannasites Could Incriminate, But Like Howard Marks' Aliases, My Dog Could Actually Be This One ( From Austria )
Joe
Old 04-05-2013, 09:21 PM

Ok so look at the picture I posted how I got there is when in a thread at the bottom it says post reply right above the quick reply section. You have to click the post reply to add the picture you can't do it from the quick reply part. So once you have clicks post reply. You will type your message then below that you will see the part in the picture it says attach files, you click manager attachments it will take you I another page were you upload images. Hope that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (138.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 PM

Default Jake the Cavedawg

Thanks Weezy!! I just went ahead and make an album called Jake the Cavedawg. It's public so everyone should be able to see it, but it might be listed under my albums. Hope you like him as much as I do!! There's also one of the Cavegirl in there with him. She's pretty special.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydiator View Post

Hey, I recognize that skyline .... typical weather too.