Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 03:17 PM

For a first grow I would suggest an indica dominant hybrid that would finish early and is easy to determine that it is done. That can be difficult the first time. MK x Skunk may be along those lines. I would try that.

Right now I have Bubblegum x Blueberry, AK-47 and Neville's Haze x Afghani in week 11 and they are thinking about ripening.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:35 PM

You really can't go wrong with the Black Widow easy to grow and a Killer stone
Old 03-06-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsburn1 View Post
Avista...to b honest the super silver is really easy to grow she kinda grows herself...lol.. I get what u mean about the n haze for a beginner the only thing is is vertical hight all the haze crosses will stretch a bit in bloom,,some more than others, some of the ss phenos are earlier and more compact than typical sativa hybrids...if u want a strain that clones and grows like s dream with a great sativa high I'd go with the super silver...if u are worried about the hight just flower them a little shorter than a typical indica and u will b set...
....good luck....
I must admit that I avoided these varieties because shanty says something like 'not for the inattentive Gardner' also because I run a hydroponic setup and it always seems like it was best suited for soil.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy View Post
I must admit that I avoided these varieties because shanty says something like 'not for the inattentive Gardner' also because I run a hydroponic setup and it always seems like it was best suited for soil.
The SSH runs GREAT in hydro. I can validate that without question.

You will get a bit more stretch/height than with most of the indica dom strains, but it's not really very hard to grow.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:23 PM

Default Hey Bro

Hey bro,
I was checking out the strain list because I am looking for some new strains and I am not much on the hazes, I like the indicas.....pot is pretty simple if you get your ducks in a row before you grow.

With that being said do not hammer me too bad for haze comment ok my brothers?

I would go with the NLxAFG....Black Widow....or....My absolute favorite and I am shaking thinking about it.......SHARK SHOCK......I had the most succulent mother plant....she was like candy.....Mine was a GreenHouseSeeds... Great White Shark.....I somehow lost the mother and have not had any since as I got it from a buddy by clone.
It is a super hard decision looking, reading, salavating over your picks....you know what you want, so grow it.
I am going to go with something x haze as I have never had a good sativa grow in YEARS dangit.
I am struggling with what to order and grow......I want them ALL...but being realistic, I can only take like three or four so I am facing the list and then cross them off for this and that until you are left with what you have......I am for SURE going to get Shark Shock and plant every seed as I am looking for that strain I had......absolute candy, like chewy sprees, she even smelled of candy and was so sugery like it would sprinkle off the buds when you broke it up over a smooth surface.......
Well everyone here has offered you some great advice and their opinions....wow I think it is even more confusing now.....JKP has some impressive grows....I like them very much.

W1
Old 03-29-2013, 05:09 PM

Talking

WHAT ABOUT SHIT !
That is an easy growing strain that will be a good yielder and,give out some good smoke,PLUS ITS INEXPENSIVE.
But you dont have to tell anyone it was inexpensive.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:26 PM

My first two SSH plants each ran 18 weeks. On my 3rd run of them right now. Popped two more seeds to see if I get an earlier finisher. Been running BW for about 2 years now.

Both SSH and BW for me anyway were nute sensitive. I give the BW about 1/3 a normal dose of nutes, and the SSH take so long to get going I've had the tendency to burn them. SSH is great daytime smoke, while my frosty BW packs more of a punch.

My Critical Mass is pretty easy 9 - 10 weeks. I kept two CM, one for smell and the other for yield. Good luck on your grow!
Old 03-30-2013, 06:38 PM

First time growers should start with SHIT first.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeybrains View Post
First time growers should start with SHIT first.
Thats How I Started Growing Nice
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aug20-_Shit_Head1.jpg (379.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg MrNiceShit-First Grow.jpg (123.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Mr Nice G13xHaze - Second Helpings- Revegged Plant.jpg (494.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 03-30-2013, 08:41 PM

Well I've Just Found A Early Image Of The MNS " Early Hazes " I Had The Pleasure Of.
Every Winter Gets Longer. This Year My Living Room Is Looking Pretty Busy
Seize The Day
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weather_Delays_Summer_Plant_In-June15.jpg (382.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Buffalo Spirit.jpg (51.4 KB, 3 views)