View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
OK, calling the thread "complete nonsense" is a little harsh, but I honestly don't see how this has any relevance to indoor K.I.S.S. ganja growers such as myself.

Lets take a block of flats or apartments for example, in the UK or USA. The block of flats has three growers.

Grower A is on the ground floor, grower B is on the 15th floor and grower C is on the 30th floor.

All three growers are vegging/flowering the same strains using the same growing methods, nutes, temp/RH constant etc. The only difference is the floor level that they are growing on. Do you honestly think there will be a huge difference in yields/taste etc? I'd guess not, but we'll only ever know if someone did an experiment growing at these different latitudes.

People grow indoors and outdoors all over the world with varying variables of our natural habitat and these growers have both good and bad yields.
Greetings GM1, MNS Family,

I don't think it is a question of 1st 2nd or 3rd floor growing, but more like a grower in Denver CO who is at 5,000 feet above sea level compared to a grower who is at sea level.

Best Regards

sativaXindica