Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 12. Outdoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2019, 02:41 AM

Default Feeding the 'Skeeters. MNS abd others

Thought it was high time for some outdoor grown cannabis in here.
I'm at 30 N, gulf south USA, hot and steamy. Snakes, gators, law, rednecks, and the one you can always count on, mosquitos! Guerilla as all get out. All unsexed unless otherwise noted.
First is in my best prepped spot, this SkunkHazeC x AfgHz from Shanti. With no real strain name, I call her Angel Thighs so I don't have to type it out everytime. Seed went to dirt March 21st, and was transplanted April 4th. This one scares me. Gonna get big!

Last edited by Shrimp&Grits; 06-22-2019 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 02:45 AM

And I can't spell, or post pics. Lol
See gallery until further notice
Old 06-21-2019, 03:07 AM

Try this little Pink Floyd pic. Seed went to dirt April 9 and transplanted May 5th. Mostly dappled sunlight with a few hrs of direct sun. Mainly grown for breeding stock

Last edited by Shrimp&Grits; 06-22-2019 at 01:55 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:15 AM

2 Skunk Haze. One hole. Direct sowed 20 seeds at the end of March, 3 gallons of compost amended at planting time is all the prep this poor hole got. These were the best two out of what came up.
Old 06-21-2019, 03:20 AM

Heres Angel Thighs

I supercroped before I left
Old 06-21-2019, 11:13 AM

Here we have a young Kalichakra by Mandala. Seed went to dirt April21, transplanted May 8th. Love the slim leaves and close nodes. This is one of two.

Old 06-21-2019, 12:41 PM

Looking forward to your grow and wishing you the best of luck. Welcome aboard braddah!

Aloha
Mu
Old 06-21-2019, 08:59 PM

musashi, Aloha. Thanks man, luck is always welcome, it sure is a long way to November.
Here is a young SoMaui. Hawaiian Sativa x G13Hz. Went to dirt May 11th. Transplanted June 6th. I had one that was started the same time as the Angel Thighs, it was gorgeous. Sadly, it died with full honors during a flood in May, so I planted this one, my last seed of this variety.

Far Out by Mandala. Columbia x Blueberry. No Rudy genes. Seed to dirt on March 11. Transplanted April 3rd. Pistils were starting on her when I went back May 5th. All plants have been on natural (sun) light since dry seed touched wet dirt, so I thought this one just was annoyed at the low light in April but would revert to vegging. It didn't, or hadn't yet. I assume this is blueberry dom with the "flower when stressed" tendencies. Was hoping for the Columbo pheno, to mediate heat, humidity, and water stresses. This is a female only strain.
I need to publicly apologize to my brother who will certainly read this sooner or later. My oldest friend, I have no excuse for planting this female seed. I could of, and should of, done better. It won't happen again. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and this plant lives to fruition, I'll send you a fat yummy August doobie. The top.

A different Pink Floyd. We'll call it PF2. Seed to dirt on April 16. Transplanted May 9. Little bit of compost amended native soil. Might get enough sun late in the season to flower successfully. Gotta try.
This one stinks of skunky fruit already. That's a plus in my book.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:21 AM

This plant has disliked me for some time now. It's either Chocolope F2 or Chocolate Rain F2. I call it Chocolate Funk Mix. I'm a seed weirdo. I don't even know where I get some of them. Seed to dirt was April 16, transplanted May 8th. Great growth till transplant, then was topped by someghing early. Its been slow to bounce back. Same compost amendment and mulch as other spots. If time heals all wounds, I'll go home to wait.

This plant is the most sativa, genetically speaking, out of all my plants this year. I had a pack of Mango Zamal (Zamal x S. Indian), a pack of Golden Tiger (Malawi x Thai) and a pack of Double Jam(aican). All sativa x sativa crosses so I mixed them in a straw and labeled it Sativa Biodiversity Mix. This is a late start from that straw. Seed to dirt was May 15, transplanted June 6th.
Thats about it for now, next round of checkups will be about a month or so. Will see how many are left after that. A few less each time. Happy Summer Solstice.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:28 PM

Good luck ShrimpNGrits. What snakes you gotta watch out for? ... copperheads, cottonmouths, canebrake rattlers?

I usually get one seed plant like your colombian x BB that flowers and won't reveg without help. Lebanese this year.