LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
...It was with my tongue firmly in my cheek
Haha very funny flyby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
...Low Stress Training and Super Cropping I am all over .
Learnt that from Mel and Ed . It works . Apical dominance can be worked in your favor for increased yield . Stressing for extra resin , I don`t have faith in . Leave the plant a week longer . Resin generally increases .
Agree. I attribute most of my gardening success to Mel and Luther. My observation is that some use well-founded scientific principles, others not so much lmfao.

Aloha
M
Old 07-27-2018, 08:31 PM

That's sad I think.... I've never read no book on how to grow a plant... Why would you? Where's the art the love the failures wins. Why did you need it all done for you? First few plants I grew, harvested those bitches a good three months early, as sex showed.. and we smoked every leaf from her.. and you know what? 27years later and I remember that grow and smoke fondly... Glad my seeds never came with the instruction manuel... Each to their own....

Last edited by Growstone; 07-27-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
That's sad I think.... I've never read no book on how to grow a plant... Why would you? Where's the art the love the failures wins. Why did you need it all done for you? First few plants I grew, harvested those bitches a good three months early, as sex showed.. and we smoked every leaf from her.. Guess that's why shit comes with the instruction manuel... Each to their own....

G `day GS

Why ?
So I could avoid the pitfalls of the urban rumours and wives tales that abounded .

Back in the 80s not very many people in Oz knew how to grow primo ganja . And those that did weren`t letting on .

Marijuana Botany was also in my library .

I knew that no other kinds of agriculture were torturing the plants . And that a lot of the info was actually dis info . So I wanted a manual on how to . MJ Growers Guide filled that space .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 07-27-2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-27-2018, 08:48 PM

I don't have no problem with what individuals do or need in order to achieve.. I was responding to musahi higher sense of self.... Wives tales and urban legends, if you masters don't believe. Why would you look into them? Not all shits bullshit or helpful.. New growers, good to find you own space and see what works in you environment and whaat doesn't..
Old 07-27-2018, 11:40 PM

Books are how we advanced since before Gutenberg printed his Bibles. It's how we have the things we are using right now to communicate. Besides, the book he is referring to is fantastic. So are Mel's subsequent books, and even Ed gets it right on occasion.

Knowlege can save you a lot of $$ if that is your thing too.
Old 07-28-2018, 12:30 AM

Not all knowledge has been garnered from books, lol.. defeits the purpose of experimentation but alas, I agree and not arguing.... What did it save you, two three years of growing mistakes and feet finding.... if I was 45 and growing medicine, that's the advice id give, for sure.. 16 year old kid, the basics and tell them to enjoy being a kid and experimenting, just pass the knowledge they find back to me in 5years. Kids say the darndest things but gems and truth how they see it also.... we all learn, doesn't have to come from books..
Old 07-28-2018, 02:47 AM

I still suggest even you check out Mel's books as they are thought provoking, NOT paint by numbers books.

Of course you'll never know if you don't crack the book.

Funny thing is, I am usually the one saying master growers and likely breeders go back as far as people have loved the plant. In this particular case, the knowledge was forcibly ripped away from people through prohibition.

He even tells you to go ahead and make your own fertilizer mixes in one of the books. . Great great books.

Think I will go find my copy. Second one BTW, I sprung for the spiral bound the second time around.
Old 07-28-2018, 03:18 AM

if I see I copy or get passed one, I'll be sure to read it and I'm sure I'll get something from it (by the recommendations).... The subject interests me and I'm always wanting to learn something.. I just love the innocence or enthusiasim of youth. They push shit to sillyness and can come up with some good tips. I guess that the evolution part of the equation...
Old 07-28-2018, 03:48 AM

Lol. I am quite stoned and writing this on a phone so I don't know if you are referring to ME as a youth, but I am saying you are and sticking with that story!

Im 54 and first tried to grow weed when I was around 12.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:51 AM

Typical...Cant comprehend something so instead of asking for an explanation, go for the man. Its a constant and why I talk with as little to no respect as I can give back.. why you feel the need to prove yourself or wonder about me, I don't understand.. your a faceless nobody in my world, you could be female Trans kid, doesn't matter, not something I need to spend any time wondering, responding to what's written is where we should be..
I was trying to say, id rather kid go out and experiment than gaining all their knowledge from a book.. their naturally prepared to push the envelope, that should be allowed not discouraged through written word... You notice I'm asking for the kids knowledge in five years, not the dudes who read the book... How Olds the book? Its knowledge used mate.. once it's written, that it, you can't expand on that. Is that all we need to know? Damn Christians made a volume Two, mormans a third, lol... Id be interested and thinking it'll probably be like a history lesson.. probably most of Tech I use and tips passed on to me, couls have come originally from it, possible..
I'm not sure how I hurt your feelings but I couldn't care how or what you thought of me.. you'll never know who I am, so im not sure the relevance... I'm a 15 year old than in high school doing a report on cannabis... How's that.. there you now know Mr and I've been caught out... Does that change any piece of anything ive ever said? It shouldn't.. I've never used my experience as a means to be listened to or put avoce anybody else... A dude could be doing something for 50years and happy with his results, as it serves his needs, but it would also be a total failure to another.. everybody got something to share/teach to another... . And your not 54.. your 72, stop lying old man

Last edited by Growstone; 07-28-2018 at 08:52 AM.