Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 12. Outdoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post
Thank you Big Sur and Joker for your input!

Got one more quick question.

I have been told that Sulfur can be really helpful in order to boost resin production while in flowering... What should be the best way to supplement organosulfur compounds to the roots? I have considered mixing garlic powder into a water solution with some carbohydrates, but I'm guessing this isn't working as garlic powder isn't soluble. Any thoughts?

tk
Sulfur is typically abundant and readily available to plant roots in any soil type. It is not like iron or phosphate that can bind to soils depending on the pH. If you want to add organic sulfur, use gypsum. Its cheap. Gypsum is calcium sulfate dihydrate, with the chemical formula CaSO. Gypsum is also used to break up tough clay soils.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
I use this on my drying/hanging line too. You always have solid ideas. Clearly the mark of someone with real hands on experience. Thanks for the valuable input over the years brah!

Shaka
Mu
Thanks, bro. Some here think otherwise about me though. I have been banned from 3 other forums now for my ideas. Go figure. This is the last weed forum that I post on any more.

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-07-2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sur View Post
Thanks, bro. Some here think otherwise about me though. I have been banned from 3 other forums now for my ideas. Go figure. This is the last weed forum that I post on any more.
When you start going off on Sammy, what do you expect lol? I had the same problem over at IGMAG when I told the truth about MNS compared to the shit he pushes.

Shaka
Mu
Old 01-07-2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
When you start going off on Sammy, what do you expect lol? I had the same problem over at IGMAG when I told the truth about MNS compared to the shit he pushes.

Shaka
Mu
Ah yes, the mysterious case of Dr Skunkenbeanstein and the DPW Fan Club. The Corrolitos Gang members are everywhere. People want to believe. Though you should hear what a few insiders have to say about the infamous DW of late. Even friends of his business partner RC that I know. Meh... he has an ego like Trump.

GMO is now likely going to seriously cut into GW Pharma and HortaPhraud though. Unless they buy out at least 18 companies that are working to produce cannabinoids from yeast, bacteria or algae, as well as GMO Cannabis plant companies like Trait Biosciences in New Mexico. Things are changing, and fast.

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-07-2020 at 10:18 PM.