Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 12. Outdoor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2018, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rza View Post
I wrote this in this thread a few posts ago, and it was the most straightforward answer I could possibly give.

A very high quality, medium priced, great for outdoor variety from MNS. It is called Early Haze, and it has the growth characteristics I described above. The vast majority will finish on time outdoors with little mold, and it grows like a bloody champion because it is a 4 way hybrid, and the smoke is very unique, a mix of old cali fast finisher, skunk, afghan, and haze. I have personally grown it many times outdoors and am doing it again this year.

I highly recommmend it! This is the thread I did for the strain back in 2009 (OMG that was 8 fucking years ago LOLOL)
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/early-ha...-outdoors.html

Goodluck with whatever strain you choose and the grow!
I think early queen and all of the afghan haze hybrids are spectacular outdoor plants. Combine them And You have a winner.

I second his recomendation.

If you want something with more name recognition, You could always go with Super Silver Haze.

I had early Queen and SSH one year. I thought the early queen was crap right off the bat.., But I got rid of some of the ssh and kept the EQ. After a cure it started to get better. Like a lot better. I actually prefered it to the ssh. The ssh yielded more, super sticky, stupifying high. everyone loved it. But it burned you out severely. The early queen just had this happy high it was a 50/50 stone/high but very very pleasant and a slow/mellow comedown. Best of all, I didn't build a tolerance to it

When I wrote about Early Queen I asked my best friend, who is a lot better with identifying smells/tastes what they thought the Early Queen smelled/tasted like.

The response: I don't know.., You didn't let me have any of it! That says a lot right there.

The Afghan Haze would only serve to increase the yield and bag appeal. imo.

Cheers.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Default Blue Nitro Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Outdoor cultivation in colder environments is not anymore an issue with our Blue Nitro Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds. She is specially created to withstand cold and rainy climates. So, we encourage to try Blue Nitro Haze if you generally had problems with growing a pure Haze strain in colder climates.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:43 PM

What's the matter with you? Didn't your momma teach you any manners? Do you not think it's rude and boorish to hawk your shitty feminized seeds on the forums of a respected seedbank? Have you no shame?
Old 10-25-2018, 05:16 PM

Just because of the feminized hocking, I would suggest any strain at MNS with early in it's name.

Sensibleseeds, it is kind of unethical to try to sell your wares at a site that is paid for and about ONE seed company.

Just a thought.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:34 PM

I also wouldn't hesitate to recommend anything with critical in it's name
Old 10-25-2018, 11:12 PM

It doesn't look good, seed company Hawking like that.. I remember Shanti saying he breeds for others, autos fems etc, so never know in business what deals been done etc.. only speculate when not knowing.. and being his forum, itd be easy to delete...
Old 10-26-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
...itd be easy to delete...
Yep, if only...

Aloha
N
Old 11-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Banned

Default Dutch Passion Shaman Feminised

Shaman Feminised by Dutch Passion Seeds is a reliable, robust and highly potent cannabis strain that will allow you to enjoy outstanding results at every stage of the production process. Flowering within 7 to 8 weeks, these weed seeds are perfect for outdoor growing and are perfectly equipped to produce medium to high yields that will not disappoint beginner or experienced cannabis growers.

Old 11-06-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
So....would you understand "wanker" if I said you resemble one with your inexplicably inept posts ?
Old 11-16-2018, 04:55 PM

Wanker is too kind. I think tapeworm; parasite is a better word.

Aloha
M