Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 10. Mothers and fathers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 10:06 PM

Default gc is sk1

the green crack aka green kush that goes around norcal is a sk#1 pheno, according to cecil and the boyz
Old 12-20-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain caveman View Post
the green crack aka green kush that goes around norcal is a sk#1 pheno, according to cecil and the boyz
hey CC:
I heard that as well and, as I'm sure you also know, a certain small breeder is promoting a project to create a seed version.

Couldn't see that comin' ... nope ...

cheers,
rabbit
Old 12-21-2011, 12:59 AM

This is the Cindy I kept as a mum from my last grow.
Everybody likes it, very up, "party weed" and as a plus doesn't have the para edge that Cindy can sometimes carry.

You can check my thread out here if you care to. The plant you see was from femaleseeds.nl x Spice Bros (Grimm F2)
Old 12-21-2011, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutella View Post
thought i had cracked making pictures bigger in my post but ffs man, they are massive, cant get them to the size i want so im not even going to bother, gave up and going for a joint and a bong.
If you go to your gallery, where your pic is, you'll find three options at the bottom of each pic:
Linked Thumbnail
Linked medium
Linked image

Copy the one you want by clicking on it, and just paste in your text
(For example, I used 'linked medium' in the pic I included above, thumbnail is even smaller, useful if you have a lot of pics)
If you just copy paste the image URL, you will get a Huge picture, which is probably not what you want --- as you already found out...
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
green crack and mango are different strains/cuts. maybe related but they are different entities.
Hi Jetlife.

There's Definatley one Green Crack that was KC Brains "Mango" but you know what the name game is like. I'm seeing that some people say it's a SSSC skunk x afghani, others that it's a Sweet Californian skunk x Afghani.... Who knows.

here's a link to a Weed test Describing the Green Crack they bought as being mango..

peace

B

Quote:
Weed Review: O.G. Kush and Green Crack

We bought an 8th of this stuff from the living room of a shirtless guy with a goatee. It's a popular and familiar strain known as Green Crack and also sold on the market as Mango. People sometimes nickname it "Gee-Cee" for the initials.

Pre-Smoke Examination:
The nugs are long and thick, and come to nice points. They're spongy when you squeeze them, but they're dense as hell. The smell is a sweet fruity funk, hence the alias Mango. These nugs got a hurried manicure by the grower, and could use some extra clippings. The buds are dried just right, and appear to be fairly fresh off the vine. The green is so bright you almost need sunglasses to look at it.

Weed Review: O.G. Kush and Green Crack: LAist
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon

Last edited by Bubbla; 12-21-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:02 PM

word man!

the one i know of, and have only known this to be green crack to me is the athens cut from cecil and his crew.

sucks people are trying to let it go as mango, they are two very different smoked in my opinion.

your source is also from a medical patient who seems to pick up 8ths at a place where he has no control over what is named what.

ive seen it happen so many times.

if you guys happen to know something i dont, effectively linking these two names together i def am interested. but growing up and being in cali up until few years ago, ive see green crac nd mango side by side, and have sold it as such in my dispensary.

the name green crack came from the same dude... well im not gonna put that much info. but snoop doggs growers/crew named the cush green crack on the west coast... my understanding.. was also told this first hand from his grower....
Old 12-21-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
word man!

the one i know of, and have only known this to be green crack to me is the athens cut from cecil and his crew.

sucks people are trying to let it go as mango, they are two very different smoked in my opinion.

your source is also from a medical patient who seems to pick up 8ths at a place where he has no control over what is named what.

ive seen it happen so many times.

if you guys happen to know something i dont, effectively linking these two names together i def am interested. but growing up and being in cali up until few years ago, ive see green crac nd mango side by side, and have sold it as such in my dispensary.

the name green crack came from the same dude... well im not gonna put that much info. but snoop doggs growers/crew named the cush green crack on the west coast... my understanding.. was also told this first hand from his grower....
Hey Jetlife.

I'm afraid I can't say with any certainty that Green Crack & Mango are the same, but they definately both seem to be Afghan hybrids. Mango is an Afghani X KC33 not sure what KC33 is as the numbers after his strains are the age he was when he created it ( I think that's how KC works ).

As for people selling Strains that are different to what you ask for...... That's been going on in Amsterdam for years, with some Coffeeshops just re stocking with Power Plant when they run out of whatever. Not all do it, but more do than you would expect. I'm sure the same goes on in the Dispensary scene where you are. The same thing happens in the Seed industry, with people buying off one breeder, then flipping them in different packaging as their own which is another reason that confusion arises with regards to Strain genetics.

Green Crack isn't a strain we see at all over here in the UK, in Clone form or in seed form from any other Seedbanks, so I'm also interested to see what others say also.

Peace

B

Edit: I'm not referring to Shanti's Mango, but KC Brains Mango when I referred to it being Green Crack
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon

Last edited by Bubbla; 12-21-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:58 PM

KC uses alot of brazilian P1's from my understanding.

I havent heard about KC brains in forever! they definitely have an AMAZING MANGO!

makes sense that you are in the UK and the story be a little different. Either way man, great smoke on both sides!

cheers!

JL
Old 12-21-2011, 08:27 PM

I just germmed some C99 from Female Seeds. Will be watching this thread...good luck man.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"... FULL METAL JACKET
Old 12-21-2011, 08:56 PM

is that their x-line? i had my eyes on those beans dude. please let me know how they turn out.