Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 10. Mothers and fathers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 03:56 AM

I think I've just read the same stuff as everyone else, but having observed plants with Sk, NL and Hz in them, you can see certain similarities.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:09 AM

c99 bros grim clone only, smells like shitty pineapple, yielded quite well too.
Riz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mary jane 566.jpg (460.7 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg mary jane 551.jpg (381.5 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg mary jane 573.jpg (498.9 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg mary jane 571.jpg (502.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg mary jane 567.jpg (437.0 KB, 48 views)
Old 12-20-2011, 08:44 AM

Riz - is that yer grow? If so that is just unfair and wonderful all wrapped up in one.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:15 AM
southern sun

Default DrGT c99

hi, is dr greethumb's c99 seed close to the brother's grimm clone-only? the buds on mine looked different than the pictures two posts above, but then mine were outdoors; they claim it to be the 'pineapple'-cut...

about 2/3 into budding

two from seed, one cutting at left

whatever this was/is (got 2 beans left...), it was high yielding, finished fast, tasted nice, and got me ripped for months!

cheers
ss

Last edited by southern sun; 12-20-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: too ripped
Old 12-20-2011, 10:45 AM

if it's cannaloupe haze the seeds they used to sell as cannaloupe haze are absolutely C99... though I heard some disturbing stories from Reef about them doing a huge bait and switch using Greenhouse Seeds gear to replace their own...which is basically taking unknown gear bred by the Spanish and put into greenhouse packs, then taken out and put into DNA packs... so who knows anymore!
Old 12-20-2011, 02:11 PM

Great plants Noot. Hope those perform well for you. I've grown out the Joey weed version of C99 as well as Mosca Negra's C99 "F1" version both indoors and out. I think I liked the Joey weed version better, but they were both good smokes.

I got a couple different phenos from the Mosca stuff while the Joey stuff seemed to be more uniform. I'm actually thinking about picking up some more of Joey's C99 for my next attempt at this line. From what I remember, that Joey C99 had it all: smell, taste, high. The only thing negative I could say about both the Mosca and Joey versions was the low yield. If I remember right, I did better yield wise when I put them in the largest container possible. From what I've found, they really like to have as much root space as possible.

Very forgiving and quick growing plants, practically bomb proof. I'll see if I can dig up some shots for your thread here. Not saying anything about your growing skills here as I know you're a pro, but I recommend this variety to all the newbie growers I bump into for it's ease of growth. If you get your hands on a good cut or some quality seeds of this variety, you just can't lose.

HB.

Last edited by Hemphrey Bogart; 12-20-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: forgot to add grow advice
Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM

im gonna dig through my old HDD of pics and see what i can find for you bro.

C99 by far, hands down my favorite sativa.

Sorry MNS... ;/ hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutella View Post
thanks for stopping in bushweed, tbh i dont really know much about the c99 but i do now after reading JetLife's post, so would you say it resembles any c99 you have seen bushweed from the pics I posted ???? thanks again for stopping in.

JetLife tyvvm for posting up that info, you seem to have some experience with her , lets hope this 1 throws out the little neon orange hairs as well , any pics JetLife, if you cant post pics for whatever reason np at all m8. again cheers for your posts JetLife, explains it all right there

i know DM worked with the c99 dawn and i think he still does, so im thinking bushweed has as well at some point in his life, JetLife included, seems like a few people on here have, , dont be shy guys, any info is most welcome, pics as well
Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 PM

youre speaking of the Cush aka green crack right???

personally i find no comparison in the two. but both are great in their own right.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkremy View Post
If she is a bro's Grimm f1 clones congrats!

I'm my opinion only 89 sssc skunk #1 X unknown indica AKA "green crack" rivals her.
I'm sure Green Crack is Mango, but was renamed "Green Crack" in the States. I may be wrong though...

peace

B
"The lonliest people are the nicest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't want you to have to go through, what they have been through".... Anon
Old 12-20-2011, 09:35 PM

green crack and mango are different strains/cuts. maybe related but they are different entities.