Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 10. Mothers and fathers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 09:20 PM

Default LN and shit reveg

I have two monster plants finishing up indoors soon, both revegged from old mothers. Last spring I was too lazy for cuts on the final round so at harvest the LN and Shit moms were pulled, root balls cut way back, tossed in new (smaller) pots and neglected for months. But like the weed it is, both plants roared back and are almost ready (plus more cuts taken from revegged moms). I'll throw some pics up later. For me revegging from untested finished plants is much easier than taking cloens of all those plants and keeping track. But like I said a natural slacker usually find the path of least resistance.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysadmin View Post
I have two monster plants finishing up indoors soon, both revegged from old mothers. Last spring I was too lazy for cuts on the final round so at harvest the LN and Shit moms were pulled, root balls cut way back, tossed in new (smaller) pots and neglected for months. But like the weed it is, both plants roared back and are almost ready (plus more cuts taken from revegged moms). I'll throw some pics up later. For me revegging from untested finished plants is much easier than taking cloens of all those plants and keeping track. But like I said a natural slacker usually find the path of least resistance.
Slacker?
You Got A Whole In One There. Its Just So Darn Easy To Do
Hwyl,
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MNS G13xHaze- Reveg Material- Start Over.jpg (474.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Revegged- No Wastage- MNS G13xHaze-2012.jpg (146.1 KB, 15 views)
Old 01-08-2013, 10:15 PM

I had a Shiva skunk that was.revegged for years very hard to kill this plant in the end spider mites got it.my only other try was a nevs haze from a 20 pack got 4 good ones ,tried to reveg two of them no cuts taken .only one started to show new growth then I decided to feed it and it was good nite veinna.it died 3 days later .it was a cracker .one day I will do again I've still a pack left ,I might get another two packs and select from 60 odd seeds..peace
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 PM

If you have any flouros in your set up I've found that after pruning, placing the plant close to the flouros helps the reveg process as far as getting new growth.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:56 PM

Lightbulb A New Dawn, A New Plant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
If you have any flouros in your set up I've found that after pruning, placing the plant close to the flouros helps the reveg process as far as getting new growth.
My Secret Weapon For Succesful Revegging Is Rain Water. As You Feed Your Chosen Plant With Rainwater It Flushes Any Remaining Bloom Nutrients Whilst Introducing Nitrogen And Calcium In The Rainwater. Don't Use Any Additives At All ( Unless You Intend On Not Using A Larger Container, Use Cannazym To Convert All Those Dead Roots Into Feed
I'll Be Submitting Some Humboldt X Chemdawg Kush Images From The Feminised Plant I Grew Outdoors Last Summer
First Feminised Plant I've Ever Tried To Reveg And Succeeded No Problem.
JKP
P.S You Can Now Revegg Using Your Windowsill As Daylight Hours Increase
This Pot Of Gold Was Revegged In The Kitchen In Jan/Feb
Old 01-10-2013, 01:29 AM

Heya Puday,

I reveg all the time - since I don't grow for production, mostly for seeds, I tend not to harvest any of the bud on something I'm revegging. It's only in extreme circumstances when it's the last cut of something I have etc... But the less you take off, the better the reveg.

Cheers
Old 01-11-2013, 02:10 AM

deleted..................

Last edited by Blabla; 09-03-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blabla View Post
The old overgrow recipe for revegging was to leave about 50 % of the plant after harvest. When the plants has reverted fully to vegg mode i.e that it looks like a plant that never blomed, trim away the the roots also about 50 % and and replant. After a week or two the plant is ready to give cuttings or go into flower again. Simple recipe to rember. But then again basically leaving 15 %-25 % will work too it's just going to take longer time. But there is no need to leave more then 50 %. This simple "rule" works well with trimming in general. NEVER trim leaf and roots at the same time.
Don't Trim The Roots; Much Less Stressful To Let Enzymes Do All The Work
Personally I Find Leaving A Small Amount Of Leaf ( Or Bud If Theres No Leaf ). I Also Noticed D.J Shorts Article In CW Magazine Titled " Re-Green Your Garden " He Also Suggests Using Less Bud Sites As The Energy Going To Reboot The Plants Will Be Much Higher.
We All Have Different Methods . Find What Works Best For You And Stick To It
JKP
Old 01-11-2013, 02:58 PM

deleted..................

Last edited by Blabla; 09-03-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM

thanks everyone!