Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2018, 12:38 PM

Default Auction login

Went to check auctions this morning. There is now a login required just to view? It would be nice to have been informed of this change beforehand. BTW, on the login page, it is spelled “logging.” There used to be a thing called a dictionary and/or spell check. Why do I have to log in just to view each time? Not comfortable with this tracking strategy. Don’t track me bro! And yeah, I’m pissed about it.

Aloha
M
Old 06-11-2018, 12:48 PM

Could be some legal requirement??.. if not, then it's a backwards step, for some of us more security/conspiracy cautious...
Old 06-11-2018, 01:07 PM

Well whatever the reasoning is, it puts another obstacle in the way of purchase. It was/is much easier to see if there was anything of interest before I began the formal bidding process. This new process disincentivizes. Going forward, I most likely will no longer take the time to regularly (daily) look at the auctions which will result in less purchases made by me. My 2 cents.

Aloha
M
Old 06-11-2018, 04:39 PM

Slacking, Musashi? Did you miss "registeration" or was it just not relevant?
I tried to sign in and it said my password was incorrect, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't.
Then I pressed lost password and nothing happened!
Could be wrong, but I don't think there's been a great deal of interest lately.
I wonder if we're witnessing the slow death of this particular entity?
Old 06-11-2018, 05:41 PM

Hey BTB I must be. Pretty stressed lately checking out those 200 ft lava plumes. Anyway, thanks for the wake up slap. I feel better now.

Aloha
M
Old 06-11-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthebulldog View Post
Slacking, Musashi? Did you miss "registeration" or was it just not relevant?
I tried to sign in and it said my password was incorrect, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't.
Then I pressed lost password and nothing happened!
Could be wrong, but I don't think there's been a great deal of interest lately.
I wonder if we're witnessing the slow death of this particular entity?
I sent Shanti a PM about the photo last week and he responded saying he'd have his IT person look into it. ExpressVB Kristian responded today by making attachment of photos possible (haven't tested this yet). Maybe he's cleaning house in Shanti's server. I suggest you contact him directly regarding the Auction site issue. I just tried to access the Auctions site and wasn't able to get in.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:51 PM

I tried to login unsuccessfully yesterday.
Then after a while the page was changed and this part was added:

For any issues with registeration, loging in or you have forgotten your password, please contact us by email: helpdesk@mrnice.nl

so I emailed them and said I couldn't log in., Still haven't heard back from anyone.

I also agree that logging in before you can see the auctions is stupid.

I think most people here started @ the auctions when we saw some incredibly low priced strain. Then had to fill the order up to $50. Then got hooked. Take that away and you will take away a lot of new business..

Plus the whole tracking thing is seriously shitty.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:53 AM

Just my...what i'll call my two cents, that'll be up for debate after this. Maybe!

If you had an account b4 all you did was use a bs name..then send in template of said bs name...with addressed name so you can recieve shipment....right? Ergo they now know who you are..for the most part..

if your ip address is logged until you logout same as b4 it wouldnt matter if you have to create an account...and login b4 looking. You had to log in to bid on items...

When you guys are talking about being tracked, what tracking are you talking/worried about?

I really dont get the whole tracking thing. Why would they track? Cookies get deleted when you logout...right? Clue me in...im a bit slow...lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Hey BTB I must be. Pretty stressed lately checking out those 200 ft lava plumes. Anyway, thanks for the wake up slap. I feel better now.

Aloha
M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seed Collector View Post
I tried to login unsuccessfully yesterday.
Then after a while the page was changed and this part was added:

For any issues with registeration, loging in or you have forgotten your password, please contact us by email: helpdesk@mrnice.nl

so I emailed them and said I couldn't log in., Still haven't heard back from anyone.

I also agree that logging in before you can see the auctions is stupid.

I think most people here started @ the auctions when we saw some incredibly low priced strain. Then had to fill the order up to $50. Then got hooked. Take that away and you will take away a lot of new business..

Plus the whole tracking thing is seriously shitty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
Could be some legal requirement??.. if not, then it's a backwards step, for some of us more security/conspiracy cautious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_in_the_Darkus View Post
I sent Shanti a PM about the photo last week and he responded saying he'd have his IT person look into it. ExpressVB Kristian responded today by making attachment of photos possible (haven't tested this yet). Maybe he's cleaning house in Shanti's server. I suggest you contact him directly regarding the Auction site issue. I just tried to access the Auctions site and wasn't able to get in.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:41 AM

after the photos now the auction

it's not serious
Old 06-12-2018, 07:26 AM

Hi Marcus. I think "ExpressVB Kristian" and all the others are just spam...
That no-one's bothered to remove....