Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Auction Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 104
Default Mr. Nice Auctions is under maintenance and will be up shortly!

Mr. Nice Auctions is under maintenance and will be up shortly!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2018, 02:28 PM
musashi's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: in a galaxy far, far away
Posts: 1,173
Default Feedback

As always, communication is paramount.

Aloha
M
__________________
“Making the world a more beautiful place one seed at a time.”
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-13-2018, 01:27 PM
Rza's Avatar
Rza Rza is offline
Digital
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 97
Default

Thanks for updating the Auctions site, although, man, you really need to come up with a better way to get new account credentials. I can login to anyone's account that I know the name of as it is right now because you sent the same temporary password to everyone on the board in the email you sent =D


On a related note, I can't change the temporary password you sent me. When I try to update my password for my account on the Auction site it gives me an error saying that my Display Name is a required field, but there is no field to set my Display Name in the menu to change my password. I suspect that I might set that in the "Auction Settings" menu, but when I try to go there I get a "Oops, page not found" error.


Goodluck getting the bugs worked out!

Last edited by Rza; 06-13-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-13-2018, 07:18 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rza View Post
Thanks for updating the Auctions site, although, man, you really need to come up with a better way to get new account credentials. I can login to anyone's account that I know the name of as it is right now because you sent the same temporary password to everyone on the board in the email you sent =D


On a related note, I can't change the temporary password you sent me. When I try to update my password for my account on the Auction site it gives me an error saying that my Display Name is a required field, but there is no field to set my Display Name in the menu to change my password. I suspect that I might set that in the "Auction Settings" menu, but when I try to go there I get a "Oops, page not found" error.


Goodluck getting the bugs worked out!
I managed to change my password no problems

Edit:
Whoops! After logging out and trying to log in again I now realise I didn't change my password after all. Sorry for my stupid mistake.
This is a pretty serious stuff up. Pls fix it ASAP.

Last edited by Sundog; 06-13-2018 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-14-2018, 03:04 PM
Old Spice's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rza View Post
Thanks for updating the Auctions site, although, man, you really need to come up with a better way to get new account credentials. I can login to anyone's account that I know the name of as it is right now because you sent the same temporary password to everyone on the board in the email you sent =D

Goodluck getting the bugs worked out!
I got the email yesterday.
Tried to check it out at the link provided and it doesn't work
https://www.mrnice.nl/auction
Not Found

The requested URL /auction/ was not found on this server.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but the link at the top of the forum page appears to still take you to the old auction site:
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/

The old auction site works, with my old login/pw

Maybe they are resetting all the default pw's with unique hashes ?

Anyway, best wishes to MNS for a smooth rollout of the new platform.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 48
Default It's working for me now

Today was the first time I've been able to log in now for several days. It worked just like before it quit working, and remembered my password too. Everything looks and feels the same to me.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:04 PM
Old Spice's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejunkpunks View Post
Today was the first time I've been able to log in now for several days. It worked just like before it quit working, and remembered my password too. Everything looks and feels the same to me.
what URL?
the one in your email or the link here in the forum?

suggestions:
They might want to make some sort of announcement if the thing is broke/fixed and add an announcement in the auction site itself telling users they have logged into the new site.

https://www.mrnice.nl/auction is still 404 Not Found.

Last edited by Old Spice; 06-14-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 48
Default I used my bookmark

I used the same bookmark I always had and the URL that shows now is:
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/brows...id=0&sub=Go%21
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 48
Default I guess I am at the old site not the new site?

The last several days when I used my bookmark it took me to the same dead end page all you guys are talking about with the confirm your age disclaimer, and what not. That new looking page never accepted my password. Today my bookmark started working and everything looked like before. I just assumed that meant things were back up and running. Are you saying there is a whole new auction site different from the old one and it's not working yet?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Seed Collector's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejunkpunks View Post
Are you saying there is a whole new auction site different from the old one and it's not working yet?
yes


Quote:
Originally Posted by thejunkpunks View Post
Today my bookmark started working and everything looked like before.
oh old auction site, how I missed thee.

From what I saw of the new site, I prefer the old one. The new site is more picture oriented. That makes it hard because you can't just scroll through the list of auctions. Granted I didn't explore too much and maybe there is a way to do that.

Then again, maybe I just don't like change
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL