Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 1. About this website

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 04:08 AM

this is what I get
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error1.jpg (29.2 KB, 12 views)
and C.B.N. and C.B.G. and ALL the rest¿¿¿¿¿
Old 03-10-2015, 12:21 PM

Yeah that's exactly what I had but it's working now. But now I got a little problem the SSH I won for 118 now says someone else won it for 83 I'm sure they can straighten it out though cause I sent the confirmation e-mail that says what I won it for.

Last edited by Al Capone; 03-10-2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: noticed a problem with the auction
Old 03-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Administrator

We have fixed the auction issue now. Let me know if you are still receiving that error..

Thank you!

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.

The Desiderata - Max Ehrmann in the 1920s

Basic community rules for the Mr Nice Seedbank forum

Old 03-10-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admini View Post
We have fixed the auction issue now. Let me know if you are still receiving that error..

Thank you!
Yeah it's still not showing I won the SSH cleaning.

You are committed to buying the following item:

Title: Winter Cleaning Auction "Super Silver Haze"
Url: http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/item.php?id=9442
Your bid: EUR 118,00
End time: Mar 06, 2015 23:38

still says it was won at 83 euro too.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:23 PM

I'm still having the same problem I was just going to send the money out today but now it says someone won it for 83 euro I have the E-mail saying I won at 118 euro I bid 140 and it was all good till yesterday when the site went down its the only strain I lost somehow.

Would be great to hear someone is looking in on the problem cause I was really looking forward to a large pack of SSH and that's going to be bullshit if someone gets it for 83 when I won fair and square.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM

“A problem only exists if you are unwilling to deal with an issue…otherwise there is no such thing as a problem”. ~Shantibaba
Old 03-11-2015, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbleblower View Post
“A problem only exists if you are unwilling to deal with an issue…otherwise there is no such thing as a problem”. ~Shantibaba
Well I'm willing to deal with the problem but nobody is saying shit to me. the one strain I watched like a bastard and won now says someone else won it for far less. This aint my fucking problem I got fucked and nobody will respond other than this stupid philosophy that does not work when nobody who is anybody will respond. And if Shanti said that to me I'd be kind of pissed cause all I want to do is talk to a person about the fucking problem. Not hear a philosophy that does not work when someone is trying to deal with the fucking issue.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:38 AM

Not to mention I took it from someone with the max bid of 115 so their was several bids before my winning bid but what someone hacking their shit?
Old 03-11-2015, 12:46 PM

My experience with anything auction related is to have patience, if it said you won simone will honor it, it may take her a bit of time to get back to ya but your patience will be rewarded. Send her an email and wait for her reply, you wont be ignored.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecky View Post
My experience with anything auction related is to have patience, if it said you won simone will honor it, it may take her a bit of time to get back to ya but your patience will be rewarded. Send her an email and wait for her reply, you wont be ignored.
Yeah if it gets straightened out its cool almost a good thing I didn't get to send the money out a new cleaning pack I wanted is up just didn't think I'd see her again. Still want that SSH more than anything else though I got more than enough outdoor beans and was planning on a summer long SSH indoor mother selection I would probably want to keep 10 moms.