Yearly maintenance time!

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha MNS family! By now you have probably seen the @KristianC banner announcement re: site maintenance next Monday Jan.10. Auctions will be down too. A big thank you to @KristianC for his tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping this site humming and providing us with this great virtual space! Put it on your calender and we’ll see you on the other side!

🤙mu

It’s that time again! The site will go thru an update. Hopefully, with this, the auction site will improve in speed and function. I am hoping Kristian will implement a page turner at the top of the page on this site so one doesnt have to scroll to the bottom of the page to select what page you want to go to.
Please report any glitches or funny business to me during this update so we can make sure the site continues to function in a good way. Have a great one!

mu

The auction buy it now doesn’t load page two sometimes, which we talked about forever ago mu but wasn’t happening for me at that time is the first thing I can think of.

hello.
short question in between for the admin or the admins:
the forum-site was working fine until last night via
since tonight the page is available via
is that correct and or wanted?
i would be happy about a short answer.
saying thank you and sending green greetings,
gg

Edit: "problem" seems to be solved; thank you very much! gg

Last edited:
Once you load pic, select “insert” and the two options come up within the photo box, select full image or thumbnail. If more than one pic, select “insert multiple” before selecting the size. That way you don’t have to select options for each photo. Most tools are in pull down menus (3 dots) and the preview is now an icon at top right that you toggle on or off. No more orig and preview showing at same time. New ways of doing. Good luck brah

mu

Big thanks @KristianC! (y)

I already see some new features here, could you give us a little bit of info on what is changed?

Wouldn't want to miss anything.

Greetings!
I will do it in the next week when I'm done with the updates. I am not yet finished working, and there will be more new cool features to be added that members will surely like
I have to apply it little by little to avoid downtime :)

Aloha fellow growers!
The serious work continues. Kristian is beginning to re-platform our site, so please be aware of glitches and issues from members and users alike. Please be patient as Kristian finalizes this update and LMK of any weirdness ASAP so as to minimize down time.

mu

Back