What's purpose of Mango Haze?

Puday

I know Shanti spent a lot f time on both the mother and father side of this strain. Is the goal with all of Shanti's breeding to replicate/reproduce Haze 122c?

In other words. When Shanti initially found that NL5Chaze 122 he loves so much was it a mango pheno? If so, is the goal of the mango haze to replicate that pheno?

Anybody familiar with 122Chaze? I'd love to hear more.

Shanti if you read this feel free to chime in. I'm just curious.

Hey puday I think shanti said 122 was his favorite mom and that it took a while to find a male to pass on her traits and be able to find females like her from seed. So I would think but could be wrong that mango smokes like the motherplant and that was shanties goal when breeding mango haze. Hopefully shanti or someone more in the know than me chimes in. Cheers

I think drop the flower time and increase yield while maintaining basic c122 characteristics?

MNS Mango Haze mother in situ @ GBT

MH4.jpg

©2002-Shantibaba

Peace.

K.
:):)

I know Shanti spent a lot f time on both the mother and father side of this strain. Is the goal with all of Shanti's breeding to replicate/reproduce Haze 122c?

In other words. When Shanti initially found that NL5Chaze 122 he loves so much was it a mango pheno? If so, is the goal of the mango haze to replicate that pheno?

Anybody familiar with 122Chaze? I'd love to hear more.

Shanti if you read this feel free to chime in. I'm just curious.
Hi Puday
SB has a YouTube video discussing this .
I think SOP says that once you find a special mom and you want to reproduce it in a seed form you must select from multiple males offspring to determine which male most represents the original Mother in the seed she produces with this particular male.
Make sense ?
✌️

Hi Puday
SB has a YouTube video discussing this .
I think SOP says that once you find a special mom and you want to reproduce it in a seed form you must select from multiple males offspring to determine which male most represents the original Mother in the seed she produces with this particular male.
Make sense ?

Hey man, do you know which video this is? I'm curious myself, but I've watched so many SB videos I cant remember which was which

Hey man, do you know which video this is? I'm curious myself, but I've watched so many SB videos I cant remember which was which
The one where his daughter was filming him at his home. About a year ago now it was posted.
A quick search will show the video
He also has two others which cover a few of the same questions. One by Seedsman interview and another from an OZ med group I believe is who did that interview.
So three vids total that are less than a year old all others are several years old.
✌️

The answer to your questions of whats the purpose of Mango Haze , I strongly believe is hidden to her Creators name Shantibaba!

Is to make you Shanti and help you find Inner Peace🙏

Back