What is your one strain??

What do you all think is the best indica or indica leaning MNS strain?
For me no question Medicine man. Tastes amazing and gets you stupid high I’ve seen comments about people passing out on this stuff an believe it. I wouldn’t recommend smoking it on and empty stomach if your a light weight or if you have low blood pressure cause it can make you blackout straight up.

Started with K2,
fell in love with WW,
NL arrived and was nice,
NL5xHaze a beast,
SSH arrived, thought to be serving a lifetime sentence since there are no competitors in sight (yet to be found).
2021 i recieved 50x Christmas presents up in front, made a bargain on some legendary seeds, thx shanti.
The future course is set, we sail to SShxAC heaven.

Last edited:
Make a shitload of f2, start two separate and distinct lines, rejoin at f4 and never get bored again.
Hey axiom, I would like to dig a little deeper here if that's ok with you?
So, from your f2 generation, you would select your two favorite males and two favorite females and pair them off and make seeds with each couple.
Is it a matter of selecting your two favorite males and females like above from the f3 generation or would you be doing an open pollination of a larger set of plants to maintain diversity?
Sounds like an interesting approach either way, or tell me if I have gotten off track.
Thanks mate.

Hey axiom, I would like to dig a little deeper here if that's ok with you?
So, from your f2 generation, you would select your two favorite males and two favorite females and pair them off and make seeds with each couple.
Is it a matter of selecting your two favorite males and females like above from the f3 generation or would you be doing an open pollination of a larger set of plants to maintain diversity?
Sounds like an interesting approach either way, or tell me if I have gotten off track.
Thanks mate.
Okay

Not exactly
I wouldn’t use just a few males or females to select from the f2 seed.
I would use the most skunk like early plants for one f3 seed line
And again select the most Haze like or Sativa that would actually finish flowering to make the second f3 seed line.
Now both lines can be worked and selected separately for desirable traits.
This in no way means I will re create the F1
Impossible to a point. But it would allow for personal selection and inevitable would lead to rare one off type specimens.
Provided I grow enough to find them.
I believe this was a hypothetical situation the OP was asking for.
Skunk has Columbian Afghan And Gold Mexican or Thai ancestors depending on who you ask.
Haze ? Probably Columbian with some Thai ancestry.
So the Skunk line would be selected for primarily Afghan traits
other wise the Sativa influence could be coming from the wrong parents.
The Haze line would be selected for extreme sativa expression and very sweet uplifting effects. The High
✌️

My favorite from MSN is the Super Silver haze!
I've grown Shit, G13xHaze, G13xSkunk, The Cure, Neville's Haze Mango (1pheno), SSH. Al minimum1 pack or multiple and I Can say that there are gem's to be found in MSN-lines!

I've still got several packs (or straws) Nevill's Haze, Mango Haze, Mango Haze Inbred, The Doors and Nevill's Haze Mango in the fridge. Some are already 10 years old. Time to start some next year :).

Honorary mention to G13xSkunk and Shit. I remember those flowers and loved them (was over 10 years ago I grew them).

I do have 1 non-msn keeper, she is a very special Western Winds lady!

My favorite from MSN is the Super Silver haze!
I've grown Shit, G13xHaze, G13xSkunk, The Cure, Neville's Haze Mango (1pheno), SSH. Al minimum1 pack or multiple and I Can say that there are gem's to be found in MSN-lines!

I've still got several packs (or straws) Nevill's Haze, Mango Haze, Mango Haze Inbred, The Doors and Nevill's Haze Mango in the fridge. Some are already 10 years old. Time to start some next year :).

Honorary mention to G13xSkunk and Shit. I remember those flowers and loved them (was over 10 years ago I grew them).

I do have 1 non-msn keeper, she is a very special Western Winds lady!
Ohhhh.. tell us about that western winds. That was sagmarthas Kali mist, correct?

If you were forced to pick only 1 MNS strain to grow / smoke for the rest of your life... what strain you picking!? Feel free to list why if you’re bored!
Without a second thought.
"SKUNK #1"

to this day it was i dont know 20 years back me and a friend was in amsterdam and there we smoked it called Chronic its was this kind of weed u are in a good mood, a warm feeling in the stomach like opiods but not sleepy just everything is fine it was januar it was raining and cold and we had to check out of the hotel and smoked outside after the joint we weren't cold anymore that was the best weed we both smoked on this trip all that super silver haze and jack herer etc wasn't as beautiful as that just a feel good grass i hope i find somthing simulare

Last edited:
Back