What do we really know ?

Haven't grown that many but what found.. medicine man has strong plants on offer. Mango widow is a beautiful plant that has some body to it... G13 skunk has some strong hangover plants, hair of dog helps, lol.. grail widow is filth, stanky danky jars of joy, every plant has been a winner..biggest surprise been Critical skunk, brought thinking commercial and nothing special, become my favorite strainto smoke.. could go on, la Nina, Ortega, New skunK, really good plants..

you can go on, dont let me stop you.
i love hearing descriptions and experiences people have had with all these strains.

one of the first few real strains i grew was white rhino from ghs, i think it was 98 so im not sure if shanti was still the source of the seeds at that time, so ive always been curious about medicine man to see if it is the same as what i had before.
i got a couple packs of shark shock though so that should be fun.

whats your description/opinion on la nina? i never got to see any flower so im curious about the smell

so youve grown over 2000 mns seeds?

what have you found?

I don't even know where to begin. Lol, of course about half them seeds became males. I'd say the strongest couch lock weed I've ever grown/smoked would probably be NL5 x Afghan. This one plant in my first pack of Shit was amazing smelled and tasted kind of like a rose and absolutely covered in trichomes unfortunately about 3-4 packs since I still haven't found one that good, definitely found out the hard way to keep a cut of everything.

Medicine Man was full of really nice girls. Mango Haze was great but my favorite girl took forever to flower. Did like Critical Mass and the hybrids not only do they yield pretty damn good but they smoke nice too, actually think I'm going to make a Critical Mass x GG#4 since I just got a cut of GG#4 recently.

Early Queen is actually pretty nice surprisingly. Then ASH, Spice, Master Kush x Skunk, SSH, NL5x Haze, etc.. really I haven't had a strain I didn't like at least a little and I've only gotten a few plants that threw nanners.

Definitely gone a bit overboard from time to time with well over 100 plants growing, kind of easy to do with them Spring Cleaning packs. Lol

I've still never bought a feminized seed, though I've done a bit of freebies.

La Nina is a hard one for me to describe.even looked back at my notes I wrote. Only grew five plants couple year ago but I did buy few more packets after growing them, lol. I remember the widow being strong in it, I also remember it tasting nothing like other haze or widow crosses but was nice. Smell was fruity pine but not a typical fruit smell and could be described differently if you know the scent.. nice amount of stretch and flower stacked branches really well .

I hope to have similar success starting with The Doors. I wish you the best. You'll have fun searching through MNS genetics.

You have great taste that's for sure Marcus, your AB looked real nice :) I'm watching your Doors grow should be interesting to see what you find.

Hey braddah how's your search been goin? Did you get The Doors started yet?

Shaka brah
Mu

Hey braddah how's your search been goin? Did you get The Doors started yet?

Shaka brah
Mu

Na mate long story short been sick, brought a house, havent been able to work for 8 months, social welfare wouldn't cover me and I have no insurance so I'm too broke to get the grow up and going at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah I believe this is the proof your looking for, that Mr Nice seeds still has the Haze Parents that give you proper Nevil's Haze confirmed by the great man himself

That pictures of 1997 haze made by nevil that shanti had gifted seeds of to l33t

Last edited:
Hello,

So to cut a long story short, ever since my first indoor grow 11 years ago now, I've wanted to breed my own cannabis and it took a battle with cancer to convince me I can't wait for legal change before I do it.

Cannabis is and will probably remain illegal for some time in my country, even with the up coming referendum in 2020, I have my doubts it will pass and so do recent polls taken with 52% of people saying they want cannabis to remain illegal.

So as a haze lover I got on Google in search of good haze strains for breeding I came across the Neville story, Shanti story and the forming of MNS etc.

Being a perfectionist I keep digging and digging for information, I want to know I'm not going to be wasting time, money and putting myself at risk for something that doesn't exist anymore.

What Haze parents even exist anymore ?

Do you have any proof of it ?

Is the pack of NH in my freezer really even NH ?

Has anyone grown NH or anything that's suppose to have the haze parents in its genetics from recent seed Stock ?

I'm a little concerned I'm going to be "chasing the dragon
" , it's a huge risk importing seeds, if I'm going to be working with MNS genetics ill probably want many many more packs and id like to know the risk isn't for something I'm never going to find.

Feel free to PM me if your afraid anything you have to say might cause a problem.

And for anyone interested, No I don't want to sell seeds or my weed or anything like that, I want to cross haze to local strains to make a haze thats got those resistances for outdoors, finishes in time and hopefully has something uniquely kiwi about it.
Love this post

You want Nevils Haze
NL5HzA x HzC. You won’t get a better haze plant anywhere.
You can buy original haze seeds from various sources but then you get to go thru a thousand to find maybe a few?
Remember when you grow the Nevils Haze the males are just as valuable as the females
Some maybe more.
No Shit! ✌
😂☝️

Back