What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

@sensient, Nice!!!..lineage?

Hello sensient!

You know how sometimes trying to figure out the lineage goes! It is a polyhybrid. Best I can tell Dad is Obi Wan OG Kush and Mom is Hellfire O.G., and they are both hybrids so it gets complicated after that. There is supposed to be Chemdawg and Northern Lights somewhere in there. But who knows? Damn fine pot though! Wish I could smoke some with you, would love to hear your opinion of it! 😊

Longball

Kosher Kind Bud #80

Grown by a religious sect in the southern Catskill Mountains. Religious or not, growing here is illegal in New York State. As far as the state goes, it may just as well be the Devil's Weed!

The bud is sitting atop some Medicinal Chocolate made with Kosher Kind Bud #80. To partake of either is a truly spiritual experience!

KKB 80.jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Nice lemme know when you starting yours . I got mine on standby maybe we could do a communal doors thread . Should get more action in that type of thread . And info of a strain all in one place would be great.
hi, why not,, but... i will go for it around end off summer, like early september

for me summer is too hot

Back