Well, its their Birthday so I thought I'd......

Oops wrong place..

Could admin please move this over to CM where it belongs. Sorry about that. See what happens while high on CM? lol really sorry tho.
JP.

I was going to call this photo "perspective" but perhaps dirty bong and filthy keyboard would do just as well. Nice fat CM nugs.
Ya know, if you flush these really really well, like a full 2 weeks plus I use some clearex as well, a couple of these pheno's are very very tasty.

Attachments

• 0115000400.jpg
    0115000400.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 66
:)

Hey JP

get me one of those disclaimers pls

Actually having thought about...

can ya git me several!

cb

That CM has gotta taste better out of a clean bong, surely?

I struggled for years with this solution and that method (denture cleaning powder was ok) until I figured out how to get my bongs spick and span.

The dishwasher!

I wouldn't put that particular bong in with the dishes, though! Give it a go on its own and clean out the mess it leaves behind before the dishes go in....(I'd say that baby needs a couple of goes, actually)

Lovely buds, btw! Great show.

Seriously - dirty bongs just ruin the taste, for me anyway. (I'm not mentioning the keyboard - that's a job that's way over my head...)

RE those disclaimers...I'll have one too, please.

GS

do you use the straight celmacs (small rockwool cubes)?
I would mix with clay balls hydroton, and use more floods/day,
personally i would go 75% balls - 25% celmacs, or if you are confident with your equipment and skills straight balls.
I know others recommend the opposite, but that's for ease of use as far as i know. A friend of mine makes and sells the multi flow f'n'd system in uk, and he recommends about 60/40 coco and balls, again for ease, i totally disagree and would go straight balls with a chiller for yield. but he is trying to sell as many systems to as many people as poss.
keep up the good work bro nugs look great:)
Not preaching here just letting you know my experience.
Peace and Love
BL

Hey Gs, Just wana say, youre right in your'e scolding, My keyboard is so sticky from resin that I'm gona go get a new one today. Impossible task cleaning that one!. In fact I will clean my bong today(I have always used alcohol rock salt and rice, works well, what can I say? I ran outa rice! I was hungry)! and post a picture just so ya know I'm not making it up.

Hehe, JP :D

Last edited:
Hi BL,

Glad you asked. Actually..... They're just the rockwool mini cubes, store call them croutons. I have used them for years for mothers, easier and aerier then just tearing up rockwool and stuffing it into pots. I also use them with seedlings, keeps them mobile until sexed and a runthru to determine who gets to be mom, until then they are in 100% rockwool. I absolutely agree and have mixed hydroten with rockwool but honestly until I have chosen mother/s and am ready with a full run of homogeneous clones, they do fine in the straight wool. Now, so's you know, I normally grow a full crop at a time in hydroten ..no sog like I have lately, but I had to for awhile, it just fit the circumstance. I gotta say tho I really miss my resavoir. This hand waterings alot of work! I miss the inside of my eyelids so much! Gotta go take the dogs for a run. Glad to see you guys. Hammer away, Ive gotten kinda lazy lately.

JP

Hey CB wasss upp?

Ya the card was really easy for me to get here in WA. I have a well documented medical history....nothing seriously fucked up, just cervical damage and some spinal from 20 years of being a Hod Carrier and plasterer in southern Ca. I shot fire proofing on high rises in LA and SD for years and my arms, neck and back took a beating. Now I can grow some weed without fear. Not sure if I had to do it all over again its worth the trade off but there were good years too and again, now I getta grow weed without (much) worry. Not that I have a choice but, I'll take it..:cool:

JP

Last edited:
now that looks FRESH!

but it's a different keyboard...you're trying to fool us...:)

Seriously, that was RESIN on your keyboard? That's hilarious - I totally forgive you now!

Sorry to hear about your back, etc. I hope the herb helps. I bet it does!

How's the CM tasting now? Fruity? Wish I had smellovision on my laptop!

GS

Well it was all the resin gets on my fingers etc blah blah the dust sticks to the resin and it goes from there. But I'm glad I was embarrased into cleaning it and my bong, cause yes sir SG it tastes like a million $ now!

Maybe next I should post some pictures of my kitchen! ;) JP

Last edited:
Wasss upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp"!

Isnt that a bud commercial from back in the day

Iv run outta smoke totalment (in a french accent) now

Im glad i dont smoke tobacco otherwise id be roasting like coffee beans right now

crop coming in maybe 4/5 wks +dry n cure time.

Shit, when you put it like that (when I put it like that)...

shit shit shit Im roasting for a splaygull (reefer, ree, freshman, tackleberry, tickleberry, purey de murey, north london, reli, chungle - we have a fairly advanced bud smoking culture! Even amsterdam style backwards - less paper)

Iv even smoked all my hash making leaf - things are bad:(

over and depressingly out for the time being
cb

still, smokings not my life (yes it is) and I couldnt give a (yes i could!)

Oh and then theres the ....I know theres a bud in this house somewhere! Funny thing is. There usually is. At least for the first couple few days. I can usually find a bud a night for close to a week before dry run. :confused:

JP

Back