Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 08.Plant Man Kush

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 09.Candyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All

yes been a difficult few months moving things and updating things and the plague that changed how we have been moving round etc....so what I will do is offer all those who entered the contest a possibility to claim a free pack of MNS or CBD seed via pm to me until the end of August. I will pay post and packing and seed as a gesture to apologize for the transition glitches you all experienced. I also want to say sorry to HHHG for his contribution as BOTM MC...it was not within his control...but we do hope the next competition will have a smoother run....all the best Shantibaba

Hi All

yes been a difficult few months moving things and updating things and the plague that changed how we have been moving round etc....so what I will do is offer all those who entered the contest a possibility to claim a free pack of MNS or CBD seed via pm to me until the end of August. I will pay post and packing and seed as a gesture to apologize for the transitions gliches you all experienced. I also want to say sorry to HHHG for his contribution as BOTM MC...it was not within his control...but we do hope the next competition will have a smoother run....all the best Shantibaba
What an awesome gesture Shanti 🤘

Hope you are keeping well and in high spirits during all this craziness.
All the best from the UK

Bong

Hi All

yes been a difficult few months moving things and updating things and the plague that changed how we have been moving round etc....so what I will do is offer all those who entered the contest a possibility to claim a free pack of MNS or CBD seed via pm to me until the end of August. I will pay post and packing and seed as a gesture to apologize for the transition glitches you all experienced. I also want to say sorry to HHHG for his contribution as BOTM MC...it was not within his control...but we do hope the next competition will have a smoother run....all the best Shantibaba

Congratulations to everyone! Enjoy your seeds!

Comp beans touched down safe and sound
Much respect to Scott
Your a legend brother!
Master kush/Skunk
Just ready for Aussie outdoor season
Look for a grow log in the strains section
S

In these times of severe uncertainty, where certain post offices decided to close and then open without public knowledge it is a difficult thing to guarantee someone else work...i am sure about seeds and posting....not sure about anything after that...but we at MNS doing our best to help the growers as we always do....Sb

In these times of severe uncertainty, where certain post offices decided to close and then open without public knowledge it is a difficult thing to guarantee someone else work...i am sure about seeds and posting....not sure about anything after that...but we at MNS doing our best to help the growers as we always do....Sb
💯🙏✌️

Back