VipaSpectra V600 flowering question...LED newby!

Steptoe

Just a quick question folks as I am a complete novice with LED's, recently bought a ViparSpectra V600 LED should I flower on Full Spectrum with both Veg & Bloom on or just Bloom on its own?
I have a quite a few years experience using MH/HPS & CFL's but 0 experience with LED's and I need to flower my Big Bang auto grow. But I'm not sure which is the best way to proceed with it into flowering, on the veg cycle it has performed amazingly and I couldn't be happier with the results, any advice would be very much appreciated...

Just a quick question folks as I am a complete novice with LED's, recently bought a ViparSpectra V600 LED should I flower on Full Spectrum with both Veg & Bloom on or just Bloom on its own?
I have a quite a few years experience using MH/HPS & CFL's but 0 experience with LED's and I need to flower my Big Bang auto grow. But I'm not sure which is the best way to proceed with it into flowering, on the veg cycle it has performed amazingly and I couldn't be happier with the results, any advice would be very much appreciated...
Hey, better late then....
If you’re still looking for the answer to your question I can recommended the YT Migro light channel. Probably the most accurate channel regarding grow light around

Back