Variegated haze ?

unnamedmike

Hi all.
I have a variegated super silver haze. I have never seen a cannabis plant with this mutation. I have recently seen 3 other variegated cannabis plants, an original haze, a hybrid haze and a sweet dosidos, each from a different grower.
Does anyone else have experience with this mutation? I am making s1 seeds from my ssh, it would be curious to see this genetic trait, enhanced. Apart from this mutation, it is a very aromatic and powerful plant.

IMG_0796-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0799-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0801-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0802-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0805-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Thanks for the reply Alakazam !
The variegation, in my plant, appears a little before the calcium deficiency, and only in some leaves (two or 3 of the whole plant) sometimes. This plant is one of my keepers, for many reasons, variegation is not one of them. She is stinky, and very very powerful. Funny that you mention your shit variegated plant. My ssh smells like a garbage can in the summer (literally) I wonder if they shared ancestors.

IMG_0437-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0503-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0602-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0818-as-Smart-Object-1.jpgIMG_0588-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Back