Vape juice

Vape juice like you can buy with nicotine in it used in the vapes everyone walks around puffing on

yes, its some funky chemicals with concentrates mixed in.
you can buy the liquids and add stuff to it.
i have no experience with making/mixing this stuff, i dont like them.
i stick to buds.
but if you want to look into wax liquidizer, mct oil, or terpenes as thinning agents to mix your hash with.

Yes.

If you mean to put in cartridges there are several ways. IMO, the best way is using only weed derived terpenes to thin an extract. Long chain terpenes (sesquiterpenes) to thin it, and short chain terps for flavors. Others use propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. yuck.

Sourcing or making clean concentrates is an important part of this IMO. Also, there is currently some evidence that one of the major "thinning terpene" suppliers has been using mineral oil instead of sesquiterpenes. :mad: You can dig through that mess over at ICM.

Yes.

If you mean to put in cartridges there are several ways. IMO, the best way is using only weed derived terpenes to thin an extract. Long chain terpenes (sesquiterpenes) to thin it, and short chain terps for flavors. Others use propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. yuck.

Sourcing or making clean concentrates is an important part of this IMO. Also, there is currently some evidence that one of the major "thinning terpene" suppliers has been using mineral oil instead of sesquiterpenes. :mad: You can dig through that mess over at ICM.

High PlantManBee, that's cool to know... can you please share simply how and what is the process to derive and isolate these long chain and short chain terps?

Also, on the topic of mineral oil... i have seen this is used for pests such as spider mites... has anyone had experience using mineral oil for this purpose?

Hey Ben, low temperature steam distillation is the way that I would use IF I was doing it myself. That takes some room and some glassware that I don't have (though it is still a goal of mine).

I currently use Holy Terps and Fogg brands.

In a old hash Church episode bubble man talks with a terpene extractor.

I wish that I had more to tell.

Best of luck on your quest.

Yo PlantManBee whattup! Do you think it's more advantageous to steam distill the terps first, then process the remaining material for cannabinoids, and finally reintroducing the two?

You mention needing some space and glassware to do that, if it's not too much trouble would you mind sharing the type of stuff needed or what type of setup would be ideal for something like that? Thanks for sharing what you have learned, your posts are enjoyable to read.

I've watched recipes on YouTube, but I haven't made the vape juice myself yet. In fact, I think that only someone who understands this can make a VAPE liquid. As for me, I am afraid to do something wrong and harm my health. Moreover, my friend already had an unpleasant experience when he made a VAPE liquid with marijuana and ended up in the hospital. So I buy the best smok replacement coils and flavors for VAPE in my favorite online store and feel safe.

Last edited:
Hi All

Distillate or vape juice as you guys are calling it should not be mixed with MCT oil , but some use various solvents and there is no real studies on long term with this ...so be careful. We make our Nordle juice with a 100% of the plant as we found a terpene( Nexus) we harvest for thinning the very pure crystal form of distillate we make in our lab.
The process to make clean distillate is as follows in our camp....
1.biomass made into powder form
2.ethanol bath to get CRUDE OIL 1st extract...usually at 65% CBD , 2-3%THC
3. decarboxylate Crude oil to convert all acid form cannabinoids into active forms.
4. winterize( dewax delipid filter).....usually at 80% CBD , 3% THC
5.Distillate ....usually 90% CBD, 3% THC
6. Remediate THC......88% CBD, 0% THC
7. Use Nexus to mix CBD and terpenes down to under 45% to avoid crystallization in cartridges.

So each process is needing machinery and then we are subjected to microbiology controls prior to going on the public market...so if the companies you are buying your material from can write down these steps and processes in this order...and answer what is inside their material then it is always a better company to go with. Be careful to use material only sold by traders of vape material.!

hope that helps Shantibaba

Hi All

Distillate or vape juice as you guys are calling it should not be mixed with MCT oil , but some use various solvents and there is no real studies on long term with this ...so be careful. We make our Nordle juice with a 100% of the plant as we found a terpene( Nexus) we harvest for thinning the very pure crystal form of distillate we make in our lab.
The process to make clean distillate is as follows in our camp....
1.biomass made into powder form
2.ethanol bath to get CRUDE OIL 1st extract...usually at 65% CBD , 2-3%THC
3. decarboxylate Crude oil to convert all acid form cannabinoids into active forms.
4. winterize( dewax delipid filter).....usually at 80% CBD , 3% THC
5.Distillate ....usually 90% CBD, 3% THC
6. Remediate THC......88% CBD, 0% THC
7. Use Nexus to mix CBD and terpenes down to under 45% to avoid crystallization in cartridges.

So each process is needing machinery and then we are subjected to microbiology controls prior to going on the public market...so if the companies you are buying your material from can write down these steps and processes in this order...and answer what is inside their material then it is always a better company to go with. Be careful to use material only sold by traders of vape material.!

hope that helps Shantibaba
Thanks for the information.
But when should I incorporate vitamin E acetate?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Tom bolenate, But when should I incorporate vitamin E acetate? [/QUOTE]

Best to incorporate Vitamin E acetate shortly before your wake/funeral for optimal effects! Makes the skin and hair look great!

Longball

Back