Unique Jack Herer Aroma Pheno

Throwback said:
i run a fast xfi on an 89 camaro with ls motor.

Hello Throwback!

I am running FAST XFI 2.05. If you run FAST XFI and also grow weed I'm gonna guess you may be insane in the membrane! I know this as a club member! What motor you running? 5.7L?

Forgot to mention this in an earlier post:

My 1987 Grand National also has a larger turbocharger, and methanol injection. huge front mount intercooler, and a modern TR6 computerized ignition system. Which right now needs a firmware upgrade! Yeah, the ignition module has a USB port that allows me to hook up my laptop to it to upgrade software and monitor all things ignition, including the cam sensor, and crank sensor. It's really cool! Things sure have changed since I bought the car in 1987. To keep up with the super hi-performance cars of today I need an edge with a 34 year od brick shaped car.. "You can't pee like a puppy if you want to run with the Big Dogs"!

Longball

1970. My buddy got one in gold and black for graduation that year- got the employee discount. Paid $6800?Hangin out at the Big Boy on Telegraph Rd. outta Detroit, we raced up and down that road all summer long, drinking Boone's Farm and smokin' Michigan's finest.

1970-Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-454-LS6.jpg

Mu

Damn! And red with black stripes. A Red & Black '70 Chevelle SS 454 with wider tires and open headers, god, I don't have the words to describe the feeling I get seeing and hearing one! It's is almost as nice as looking at your plants!
Boone's Farm! haha Drank many a case of it. Might be the last time I got sick from drinking! :eek:

LB

i melted a piston when i was at the track, union grove, when i was having a fuel problem.
i had the shortblock rebuilt with 3.905 pistons and truck rods, stock crank.
while i was at it i got a set of ls6 heads, a cam that is bigger than the ls6 cam by about the same amount as stock> ls6.
fast 90/90 and zex direct port nitrous.
dana 60 w/ 4.10 gears.
only thing that is still stock is the 700r4.
i would like to have a 4l80e in it, or 6l80e or something like that.
would like to drop the differential gear to 2.73 and have a 4.03:1 gearing from the trans to get off the line and still have a nice low cruising rpm at 80mph.
but its a tight fit as it is, with longtube headers, i had to cut the ears off the bellhousing to clear.
might not be able to fit anything bigger, but its at the limit of what a 700r4 can handle.
i built the car almost 20 years ago.
if i could change anything it would be to go turbo instead of nitrous.

i do have a 69 c10 shortbed stepside thats in primer and ready to build.
so much room to work in there, hope to go turbo with that one.

i need to send my box in for updates, traction control and whatever other goodies theyve added.
plus i like the black box, mine is red.

I saw above where sensient mentions rosetta stone from brother grimm ?
I acquired some of the original stock quite a while back directly from Mr. Soul.
Being entirely honest, it will produce quite well if you give it a long veg time....it does not stretch at all in flower and will be the exact same size as when you kicked in 12/12, just covered in buds.
It's rather boring, nothing in taste or stone says anything other than 'yep, that's pot'.
It was perfectly bland in all aspects....sorry, perhaps a heads up that might help you ?
I can only hope that it has been refined in some way.

Used to run a racing goped (yep seriously) that had 19:1 compression, fuel mix was 40% nitromethane, 50% sunoco sr18 race gas, and 10% peanut oil.
Nothing smelled better.
You could watch people as you went by, 5 seconds after every nose was turned up and they were sniffing hard.
BTW, that goped did just a tad over 55 mph with a 30cc engine, we called it the mankiller, everyone that ever got on it bled at some point from looping that scary little monster.
Was this the original RS release from 00'...or the latest release?

Was this the original RS release from 00'...or the latest release?
I got it directly from Mr Soul way back on the OG forum.
I'm thinking it was even earlier, maybe 98 or so, but with my memory being what it isn't it could have been 2000 and hell if I could prove it one way or t'other.

"i melted a piston when i was at the track, union grove"

Great Lakes Dragway?

"a cam that is bigger than the ls6 cam by about the same amount as stock> ls6."

Motor must have a heck of a lope to it?

"only thing that is still stock is the 700r4...but its at the limit of what a 700r4 can handle."

Running the 200R-4. Not much else will fit there. Already blew up 3 of them. Hopefully found all the weak links! If you ain't breaking it, you ain't running it!

"if i could change anything it would be to go turbo instead of nitrous."

A nitrous hit creates a lot of cylinder pressure and sometimes that motor go......BOOM!

"i do have a 69 c10 shortbed stepside... hope to go turbo with that one."

How about twin turbo's? :devilish:

"plus i like the black box, mine is red."

Still have the red box.

Longball

Holy Chit! So clean I could eat off that. That is exactly how a engine bay should look. Room and not all that new fangled pollution crap. Just looking at that is giving me a, umm, nevermind! :p You never cease to amaze me, musashi.

Longball

BAD TO THE BONE

bad to the bone 2.jpg

Link to Grand National commercial 1986. George Thorogood doing "Bad To The Bone". Sorry, don't know how to embed video's. Well, maybe it does work?

Longball

Sweet car, BB! Does it have the 389 in it? Stock 389 ran the quarter mile in 15.7 seconds at 92 mph. You have your work cut out for you to reach 13.99! To get my Grand National from 14.02 seconds to 10.20 seconds only took - money! And lots of it! lol
Good Luck with the rebuild!

Longball

"I'd take a 65 GS"

Nice choice, BB! If I had to take another Buick it would be this one below. If I put racing fuel in it we will not have strayed too far from the original post lol

Buick GSX 2.jpg

As Detroit was the American Muscle Car center of the universe at the time it would not surprise me if musashi street raced one of these too! ;)

Longball

Update: This is a bit closer to 13's.

The 1964 Pontiac Tempest GTO

Specifications

Wheelbase, inches: 115.0

Weight, lbs: 3470

Number built: 32,450

Base price: $2,852

Top Available Engine

Type: ohv V-8

Displacement, cid: 389

Fuel system: 3 x 2bbl.

Compression ratio: 10.75:1

Horsepower @ rpm: 348 @ 4900

Torque @ rpm: 428 @ 3600

Representative Performance

0-60 mph, sec: 6.6

1/4 mile, sec. @ mph: 14.8 @ 95

Saved ya a second right there!

LB

It's pretty easy to do 140-150 mph with a couple tons of steel around you.
Try doing almost 60 mph on a 15lb. 2 wheeled thingie like this one.
Behold, the mankiller.DSC00044.JPG

My neighbor has one that does 80mph - a bit more sturdy than that one. It has headlights & taillights, etc. I sure as hell ain't getting on it! I'll just mind my own business going 140 mph with 4 tires and a roll cage, thank you!

Longball

Last edited:
Beautiful GSX you got there! Raced against maybe but never ran with Buicks. My buddies ran mostly Chevy's and Dodges. 1970 Chevelle SS 454/450 Gold/Blk, 1970 Dodge Charger in Dark Green/Blk top, 1970 Plymouth RoadRunner in Orange/Blk top- both stripped with 440's, a 1965 Corvette all black with an L78, and an Oldsmobile 442. The car that used to clean up on the strip was an unassuming '68 Volkwagen Beetle. Don't know how he ever fit that blown Hemi in the back seat lol. But he cleaned our clock one night while we were cruising in that Roadrunner. Glory days for sure!

Mu

Back