Two Extremes of LN

Check em out when ya get a chance guys, it is a much better representation of what the plants look like in person than the others I have posted.

It'll make you want to get get a pack or five.

There are pics of the MM/Hazy , whichever you prefer, phenotype up at the same link now.

See if this works -

nope.
How do you get pics from gallery to here?

Most of my pics didn't go in, anyway to make sure things aren't getting duplicated without having to go through every one manually?

If you see a few more you like, post em please.

Thanks for the compliment and posting the one.

If you see some purple Indica buds titled LN2, they are, in fact, CM2.

Ronin how do you try to post pictures? I just use the link out of the gallery below the pictures "Medium Image". Those are Ronin's pictures, just helping getting his glory out to you.

LaNina 1 cola
100_0067.JPG

LaNina 1 cola
100_0069.JPG

LaNina 1 w flash
100_0110.JPG

LaNina 1 without flash
100_0071.JPG

Loads of more pictures in his gallery.

Thanks N0pe!

I will try to figure it out here in a bit after I go get some food.

Nev, if ya see this, the 3rd pic down look like certain SSH phenotypes to you? It sure does to me. I will be picking up some cuts of the 1994 SSH Incense cutting this week. When it is flowering I will get some shots of it - it looks so much like the flowers of the LN1.

I broke into a jar of nicely grown and dried LN2 with about a 5 -6 month cure about an hour and forty-five minutes and took 3 pulls.

I am so lit. Most of the time I didn't pay much attention to the clones, I had LN1 and a couple other things I was trying to figure out. This time I did a proper job. It is still ugly to the unknowing. Typing is making me sea sick. Will tell ya more later.

It gives you trails and tunnel vision. Very intense. Very much like the Haze heavy SSH and MH in high. Has to have similar genetics.

I want to send some of this to Nev as well. This is the one I think tastes like the non-incense/pepper/spice side of Haze. It is tiny little buds from the bottom, but it is a good representation. It has that creamy mango/papaya thing going on that you get from both Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze.

LN2 is very potent marijuana and it yields really well. It yields a lot of ugly buds, to the common eye. Lots of loooong thin buds and they have big sticks inside of them. The best way to work with it is to hold it tip down above your tray, pinch the stem, and pull downwards, else you'd be snipping it off for ever. It makes typing really hard. Sentence formation and remembering the words you want to use or could use is a bitch.

I am getting to the point where I am only growing a few plants at a time now that I found stuff that works for ills. I am getting ready to put a nice clone in flower and will be giving it proper light, instead of the corner, and just giving it proper space and attention. Less plants make for better herb. I have had this clone in its big pot for over two weeks this time. If that doesn't make a difference, I will try a bigger pot and hit it with some MH pollen.

LN2, and I had some more potent with same type of growth I ditched thinking I could find something with better bud structure, anyways - that phenotype is more potent than the LN1. It is too potent for most situations. It makes normal things overwhelming, you look fucked up, you act fucked up, anyone who looks at or talks to you is going to know you are fucked up, and you will do fucked up things when you smoke it. So, it is the kind of herb you smoke when you don't have to move and when there is no way you will need to drive for a good while. It is crazy good. I am hoping I can make it into a star, with some long overdue attention.

In two packs, I found mostly plants like LN2. For people looking for a very practical Sativa dominant hybrid, La Nina is the route. They stay a manageable size, respond well to pruning and/or bending, and they are pretty fast - some are super fast.

I am glad LN is finally getting some attention. The few people online that talk about growing it have all had great things to say, I haven't seen any bad reviews. Since Shanti doesn't compete in the circus and carnival events it is word of mouth that moves his gear.Who knows though, it could be the best selling strain he has and the customers are all too high to give two fucks about a forum? Whatever the reason, more people need to try it.

La Nina and Super Silver Haze are my two favorites, with Master Kush Skunk being a close third. The cool thing is that La Nina is all Shanti's doing. I know Black Widow is too, LN is half Widow, but it is something that has no Nevil and no Sam genetics that is "A" grade - how many great lines out there are there that you know for sure doesn't have either of their genetics in it somewhere, besides landraces?

I think La Nina is Shanti's masterpiece. LN1 is perfect. A hit makes it a lot easier for me to get up and do my chores, go to work, play with my dog, just have a better quality of life without having to take all the different pills. It has a very creative beautiful high that makes everything better. It is easy to grow, has a great look, a great flavor/smell, and it has a great high with no ceiling. It may be the perfect Sativa dominant hybrid for indoor growing, being so manageable with time and size make this even more so. I would think the same if it took twice as long.

This was hard to write. I will try and spot and fix errors a little later. Sorry if any are too hard to follow - can't look at PC for a while.

Last edited:
There is a setting on my camera that says "Use for taking close-ups of flowers in bright light".

:D :D :D

The girls are asleep but I might have to break out some dry flowers to see if this is the macro setting, or a macro setting.

Back