Two Extremes of LN

Ronin

The one on the left is my favorite, probably my favorite out of everything as far as pleasant buzz (though the MK/Sk is moving up on these cold nights!). I had just cut off the fan leaves and am going to chop and hang the whole plant this evening. I wanted to show the growth patterns but I thought of it after the leaves were gone. You can still get a good idea of how it grows - very little leaf compared to her sister.

The other one is referred to as the "Thai LN" as its unmanipulated growth and smell remind both me and the other cat I trade clones with a lot of Thai's we had individually grown in our past. It gets about 5 - 6 times the size when I go from 24 hour light to 12/12 at about 10", which is half the size I put some of my Indicas in at. I don't have her dialed in yet, was too busy with her amazing sister, but she will get special attention for the next couple of runs to see if I can't thicken her up under artificial lights. I haven't really smoked on her to tell you what her high is like. I used about 6 ounces to make a tincture and cooking oil since the first couple runs she was neglected and had really stringy buds.

I will trim some buds up and try the close-ups again so you can see the resin. You can't appreciate it in these pics.

Shanti's finest work? Buy some packs and find out!

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    754.3 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    753.5 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    763.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    752.6 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF0011.JPG
    DSCF0011.JPG
    752.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    764.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    724.3 KB · Views: 123
that green checkered cloth is not helping with your photos. a different background will show them off better. peace-biteme

It is black, gray, and white thought it does appear green in these photos. I should of used a solid background instead of checks anyway.

hey Biteme, how's my background looking?! lol!!..! cheers.. . ..

Attachments

• BlackDomina #5 bending example.jpg
    BlackDomina #5 bending example.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 205
I found a jar of the TLN from a few months ago and am smoking it now. I had smoked a couple bowls of MK/Sk a couple hours ago and this stuff cuts right through it.

Have had 3 hits so far and I am getting higher and higher as I write this. My jaw is clenched- it was picked a little early, from the looks, so I am thinking the clenching will not be an issue with mature flowers. I took a 4th hit. My jaw has relaxed as the buzz settles in but my head is taking off. Experiencing "hyper-awareness". Typing is becoming a chore and I am no longer interested in doing it.

Need to try this on a clean head. Gonna smoke a lot tonight. Seems like it can be amazing now that it is older and me interested enough to let the flowers fully develop before moving it to a corner or cutting it to early. It is pretty psychedelic with just a few hits- lights are sparkly and moving things have trails. It is certainly a Sativa.

The early picked, neglected of proper light, food, room, and attention, but cured for at least 4 months, maybe 6 buds have a familiar taste. They have that "Hazy" sweet creamy mango/papaya thing that certain Sativa heavy phenotypes of SSH and MH have. If you told someone it was one or the other and all they had to go on was taste, they'd believe you.

The more I smoke the higher I am getting, the tunnel is tightening on my vision, my smile is getting bigger and each word is harder to type.

And the trails ....

La Nina

Good to hear.I've got a pack waiting in the fridge.I read earlier that the lineage of the latest batch of LN was a MM female to a BW male.I always thought it was a white widow female pollinated by a haze male.thx for the info and pics..BL

Last edited:
Good to hear.I've got a pack waiting in the fridge.I read earlier that the lineage of the latest batch of LN was a MM female to a BW male.I always thought it was a white widow female pollinated by a haze male.thx for the info and pics..BL

Mine are from the yellow packs, so a few years old. As far as I know, the lineage has never changed. In fact, your post is the only time I have ever heard that. I do not believe it to be true.

Hey Ausies, if you read this, does the more Sativa leaning plant look like MM?

Mine are from the yellow packs, so a few years old. As far as I know, the lineage has never changed. In fact, your post is the only time I have ever heard that. I do not believe it to be true.

i wanted to know the same thing...how does the LN sativa pheno compare to the MM in structure etc....

I'm glad its not true..peace

LN is probably my next order...how many packs would you say to get a good representation of LN phenos?

One pack should be fine but, if you have the space and time for a few packs, I bet you could find a couple game changing keepers. If you are keeping mothers or breeding, I suggest you look close at the different phenotypes (like with SSH and MH). There are some different highs in there that are equally good for different situations.

got 'em. you inspired me

Ronin,

thought I would let you know that your consistent enthusiasm (along with L33t's and PatrickStar's enthusiasm + advice) has made me the proud recipient of 21 La Nina beans in the post a few days ago. I am really looking forward to it.

I will only have space to grow out 6 at a time, but I am exclusively a personal smoker, so I will not need to worry about finding a commercial plant. I look forward to crystal clear high you describe. I really hope La Nina proves good for concentration, as I like to work, study, and write on the occasions when I enjoy a sativa.

again, thanks for ringing this bell for so long.

vajra

One pack should be fine but, if you have the space and time for a few packs, I bet you could find a couple game changing keepers. If you are keeping mothers or breeding, I suggest you look close at the different phenotypes (like with SSH and MH). There are some different highs in there that are equally good for different situations.

I will take more and better pictures when the girls wake up.

Edit - can anyone post pics? I can do it elsewhere, but here the attachments page goes blank.

Experiencing "hyper-awareness". Typing is becoming a chore and I am no longer interested in doing it.
Haze like don't you think? The mind boggles with the possibilities. I wonder if Shanti did a La Nina x NL5HzC ?
N.

If he didn't, and he does, I sure hope I am a tester. Not for the freebies - so I don't have to wait as long !!

Very Haze like. I am curious how Kanga's MM compares to Shanti's. I wonder if it has some with 3 parts, some with 4, 5, etc, depending on the year. Or if the BOEL was shipping their herb to Australia too? If MM is a stabilized strain, I am curious to see where each of theirs ended up.

I am twisted if I am not making sense. Gonna try to post pics again, eat a bowl of soup, then work on my English.

Back