Trophies- new additions and opportunities

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha MNS family!

Many of you have received alerts notifying of new trophies awarded. Congratulations! In an effort to better reflect your participation, we have added 16 new trophy categories. New thresholds have been established and categories have been weighted to better identify the contributors to the site. As an example, in the past the Media and Album categories were not represented and so (10) trophy categories were added to encourage more picture sharing. New Message (3) and Reaction (3) categories were established as many have exceeded the existing category thresholds. Additionally, reaction points were attributed to like, love, and haha. Wow will now be counted in your total reaction points that show under the Members heading. We will remain neutral for sad and angry with no points added for these. Take the time to scroll down to the bottom of the page under Terms and rules > Trophies to familiarize yourself.
This site exists because of your loyalty and positive contributions. A big thank you for all that you bring and congrats to all!

🤙mu

Update. I have had some wonder why they are not getting points for the pictures they have posted in their threads. In order to get the trophies, the pictures have to be posted under Media.

*edit- I suggest posting pics in Media and then use those pics in your threads.

🤙mu

Aloha braddahs!
@crazyhorse73-
Click on the heading [Media]. Click on orange [+ Add media] box. Select [create personal album] or [add media to existing album]. The first is fairly straightforward. Fill in info and click on [upload file] to add files.
Selecting the add media option brings up your pictures and albums. Click on the file folder silhouette to select a specific album to edit.
You are on your way.

🤙mu

Aloha braddahs!
@crazyhorse73-
Click on the heading [Media]. Click on orange [+ Add media] box. Select [create personal album] or [add media to existing album]. The first is fairly straightforward. Fill in info and click on [upload file] to add files.
Selecting the add media option brings up your pictures and albums. Click on the file folder silhouette to select a specific album to edit.
You are on your way.

🤙mu
Will start with a journal. The media thing will have to wait for a bit until I have some Mr.Nice flowers to show.
Had some indifferent luck and got two males of the SSH I germed. Will keep them though and cross them with everything I have. Got a male and female widow though so a widow grow it is. I read somewhere that Shanti recommends the B.Widow male for projects so that will stay with me as well. Will cross those two Widows and make a nice little nest egg of widow seeds, fun to look through at some point and gift to people in the meantime. From a not ideal situation (my fault for not germing more) good things will hopefully result. Thanks for the info mu

Last edited:
I'm just getting my sea legs around this, as a new addition that I am learning about also.
I believe the purpose of the showcase is to present the strains here instead of having to go to https://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php. Showcase now provides a way to add on to the company's strain description. With that, trophies were created to encourage submission of the best follow up pics and comments to support the original strain photo and description. With so many contributors, only the very best will be considered in photos and comments. Keep it clean and professional, comments with bad words used as descriptors will not qualify here. Personal journals will still be encouraged and will be posted in the strains section. Our annual awards will be based on them as well as additional rewards for the BOTM contest.

mu

Back