The Imploder

This seems to be a similar device at 480€ from Germany. He's also got other applications like martins wirbler and schauberger trichter but those things are quite expensive.
Kupfer Anton - Shop

Other products that might have a similar effect that I know are the "Aquakat" by penergetic. They've also soil ammendments claiming similar effects. I was wondering what you guys think about that.
Homepage Penergetic International AG, Uttwil Schweiz - Lösungen für eine gesunde Umwelt

They also have some nice products.
http://www.dkh-wassertechnik.de/Wasserwirbler/

Last edited:
Hi chana,

Well to be honest it's still a bit early to say buying one is worth while.
But I'm still using the nozzle.
Now that I've changed my growroom a bit, got rid of the Co2 installation cause it wasn't giving me the benefits that I thought it would. I'm a grower u now not a laborant/engineer kind a guy. The moist conditions one needs to grow while adding extra Co2 were not the ideal climate for haze in my oppinion. I've just finished the last run with Co2 and now I'm switching back to the old skool technique, just fresh air and good conditions. That worked fine for years so why change a winning formula hey...
I'm using the imploder nozzle to fill up my water reservoir and to feed my plants. The advantage with the nozzle is that you can easely dismount it from one hose and mount it on another hose. When I've finished this run i can say a bit more objectively if the nozzle is worth buying. I say a bit more cause every grow i do is a bit different, different season, different conditions, you know how it is. It takes over 3 months to complete 1 so I think I'll be doing some more testing with the nozzle and if you can effort it, it would surely help putting more testresults vs the price of the thing.
I hope all is well,
Sending you great vibes,
YS

Postive vibes here my friend, sending some out your way as well...

I appreciate your futher thoughts... I think I will give one ago, but for me to implement, I need to buy 4 of them...:eek: but one maybe in the big room first.

About a year ago, I finally stoped buying retail and created vendor acconts with hydro and wholesale co's. I cant get everything, but it has proven to save $$$ me big time. May I suggest to anyone reading. Go out and register a business... you will be able to purcahse direct. Be mindful that you will still need a workable address when sales reps come visit and delivery so try to make it look like you conduct valid business and for the most part, most growers spend a lot on a month to month basis. Get a couple fellow growers to help you make your minimum orders...

So with that being said, when I am introduced to a product that catches my eye, I usally contact the vendor directly and say, "hi am a retail hydroponic store and am interested in becoming a reseller. Could your sales rep for my region contact me." it is that simple. I usally fill out an applicaiton and the rest is history. I did this with Dan's product and another one called the oxygenator.

I was doing some research on hydrogen generators, and stumpled upon a comany based in the USA that developed these titanum based units which run of low voltage electricity. It is basically a oxgenated water, by way of creating nano bubbles. You dont get the super saturation of say the imploader nozzel or a waterfall effect, but I beleive it is one of the steps needed in controlling and creating the best base water possible. Here is there link if you like keepfishalive.com.

So being a hydro retailer ;) I contacted them and asked for the vendor pricing. I ended up getting into contact with the president and developer of the product. Suffice to say, we discussed marijuana as medicine and the Prez asked me to do some beta testing for him. I was humbly grateful to them because they first are doing the testing before they launch into the hydro market and second they respect medical marijuana growers... far stretch now a days as you guys may all agree, most hydro companies could care less about the growers, and still like to believe their products are being used to grow tomato's by elderly people in the off season... long story short, I am now testing the benefits on medical marijuana crops, and helping them keep the University of Minneapolis honest, in conjunction with their testing. I am not being paid for it, but was given two units to conduct the beta with... I will do a side by side in a 4x6 tent and document in a journal to see what comes of it... so far though I am really pleased and the H20 is really charged and ready to grab hold of the nutrient molecules... in theory should provide greater yield because more nutrient and additives are made available due to the supersaturated water. Hopefully even cleaner burn as well...

So what I do now, is draw tap water through a carbon/sediment filter into the passive res. I then put the "oxygen/hydrogen geneartor" in the passive res and within 3 hours in a 55 gallon ibc, the water is super oxgenated and smells like a pool. It is like I added bleach into the res, but without adding the chemical. I do not have a DO metre, but I can tell it alot more structured in comparision to my previous aquarium air stone bubbling and water falling set-up and my tri-metre is rock solid and barley any fluctuation after I add my nutrient... the active res also stays very stable even after 24hrs... It also encourages beneficial bacteria and so far I dont see any negative effects.

I think the last piece of the puzzle is Dan's nozzle....

I just want to add the imploader nozzel in the active res to further supersaturate.

I was thinking of also ordering one of dans' shower nozzle for the end of my watering wand.

Thank again Sammy for taking the time to respond...

@ feralxav thank you for the links, going to give them a good read...

Peace,

CM

Uh...we already figured out that you can make one of those things out of a water bottle. It's been my only source of aeration for the past 5 weeks:

19918d1294973811-mango-haze-selection-small-spaces-pic_0019-jpg

20090d1295402972-mango-haze-selection-small-spaces-pic_0040-jpg

It works great.

Ha,ha,ha,

If you can make one that will fill two 55 gallon drums, and not take me two years in the process, I would be in your debt...

Water bottles are great for small res but how about the big ones!

Respect,

CM

Ha,ha,ha,

If you can make one that will fill two 55 gallon drums, and not take me two years in the process, I would be in your debt...

Water bottles are great for small res but how about the big ones!

Respect,

CM

That's on a 250 GPH pump. Use it to recirculate, not fill.

I bet a 1040 GPH pump could maintain a giant whirlpool right in your 55 gallon drum.

For that matter, you could hold your hose just right and keep a whirlpool going in your drum as your filling it up.:eek:

Peace.

That Nevs Haze looks SO much like the kind of thai weed that were very common back in the 80s when I was a kid. Absolutely superb, long running buds with BIG calyxes. Yum.

Back