The Great Cheese Deception

This thread started before either you, or I were members here. I ws just getting out of prison in 2009. Someone posted a new response.

The thread is UK Cheese.
CHEESE IS NOT A MR NICE STRAIN. Why not go back and scold the person who dared start a UK Cheese thread, and then mention buying Bleu Cheese, and a bunch of others.
I came and originally responded and said if anyone is interested in a REAL UK Cheese Hybrid, Coastal Seeds has a killer 89 UK Cheese x NL1 for sale, and they are all but gone, and wont be available for sale online again. I think Great Lakes Genetics has 5 packs left, and then theyre gone. Simple as that. They will be for sale in Cali under a different name than Coastal, but are for Cali only.

And I hate to inform you, I AINT IN CALI, so Im also fucked for getting more of these genetics.

CHEESE AINT A Mr NICE STRAIN.

erlier in the thread, many people were speaking of other strains than Mr Nice in this thread, if your read much of the early thread, of which I read almost all of it.

So youre pissin in the wind.

Last edited:
You are not going to prove anything but maybe your identity if any of those specifics are legitimate.

If they are I wouldn't want to do more time.

I never gave all the info, I hid some, and theres no way to find it, unless your FBI, and Im not dong anything myself, so I could care less if they do see it.

IM NOT SELLING SEEDS, or anything else that will get jail time. And YES that is ME, and not my dad, as I don't have 1.
Seeds aint jail time in my state.

59 ain’t shilling shit. Yinz need to give man a break. This is a thread about gear not from MNS. Everybody here knows that shanti and nevils stuff is absolute fire but nothing 59lespaul said sounds like him hawking other peoples gear. This is a forum to share knowledge and it seems like he has a lot to share especially about heirloom genetics here in the states. And talking about someone’s mother or wife is really low and messed up even for trying to start shit on a forum that’s messed up

Last edited:
Yes he is... Quick last five packs, buy before there all gone. Its bullshit. Share to learn he shares crap and lies to sell.. lick it all up mate, that's fine, just find his own advertising space would be appreciated.. don't feel bad that you quickly looked them up and bought seeds, that was the plan...

Last edited:
59 ain’t shilling shit. Yinz need to give man a break. This is a threa about gear not from MNS. Everybody here knows that shanti and nevils stuff is absolute fire but nothing 59lespaul said sounds like him hawking other peoples gear. This is a forum to share knowledge and it seems like he has a lot to share especially about heirloom genetics here in the states. And talking about someone’s mother or wife is really low and messed up even for trying to start shit on a forum that’s messed up

I Appreciate the words.. And Im NOT Selling Anyones GEAR.

I WISH I WAS!!!!!!!

Ive also been accused of Shilling Roger Mayer Guitar Pedals @ The Gear Page.

Go check it out. Im 71strat.. Look how many people have been pissed because I come there and recommend Mayer, MOOG and a few others??

Do a search on Roger Mayer. 71Strat will come up many many times for Mayer wehen someone asks what type of pedal they should buy. Ive also been playing guitar since I was 8. 52 years.

I sure cant recommend what I don't have, nor used????
I know what I know, and that's it. I like what I like, just like everyone else, and I don't attack people personally, or challenge their integrity, unless they just tell verifiable lies, and go after me....

And I will be 60 years old Nov 6, and that aint my dads photo. I was in 1st grade the 1st year of integration is my age. I saw JFK before he was shot. My uncle graduated from Georgetown and is a Chemical Engineer, and Patent Lawyer/Retired, and whom I worked for.
My grandmother and I rode the train ( George Washngton ) to DC in 62 to see both my uncles who lived in GT. 1 worked, the other went to school. Uncle also graduated from University Detroit Mercy... The MIT of its Time, for Chemical Engineering. Is still around.

Because after I got busted, garbage man would have been a killer job, but is was a city job, insurance, $15 an hour ect, and no way theyd hire me, so literally I couldn't get a job as a garbage collector, nor would McDs hire me. Dog catcher??? Another good City Job. Insurance ect.

I almost got sent back to Fed Prison when I finally made it to the Halfway House.
When you come out of Fed Prison, you are given 6 months, you have to get a job, and give 15% of Gross to Halfway house. If you get a job quickly, have no infractions, usually after 3 months they will let you go home on house arrest.
When I was at the prison, they had already authorized I could work for my uncle, whom I work with before, would rehire me, and the BOP said OK.

When I got to the halfway house, they said forget it, and I had to walk all over town and try to find a job. I went to every fast food joint in town, all the stores at the local mall, except womens stores... contrary to what Growstone may think.. Hey GS, I aint Mad... Cant We All Just Get Along??? Just don't accuse me of shit that's not true. SSSSHHHHEEEESSSHHHH???:D:D:D

But I went almost 3 months, and not 1 job callback, and you have to go out 5 days a week. Out at 8Am, back by 11:30 AM, for Count, then back out from 1Pm, until 3:30 PM, and 4PM count. So you were running around fucked up. And you had to walk everywhere.

They got on me, and I told them FUCK YOU, SEND ME BACK, AS I ONLY HAVE 4 MONTHS SERVE OUT ANYWAY.

So they let me go work for my uncle... Dig that.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Sorry to post on such an old thread, but I remember first coming across “the cheese” when I was about 13 or so so circa 1994, this weed was for sure the real thing, lucky my friends parents were well connected in the rave scene. The cheese as the years went on kind of diluted. Or it could be nostalgia, either way, the strain gets people talking/debating/falling out!

I’m all for it!

Heres my BOP Card dude.

Youd never last in there with your attitude.

Federal Bureau of Prisons

Name.James MXXXXy
Register Number: 06576-xxx
Race: White
Sex: Male
Incarceration Date May 5 1997.
Released On: 04/28/2009

Find an inmate.
Locate the whereabouts of a federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present.
Find By Number
Find By Name
Type of Number

G `day AT

Let me get this straight .
You were 59 when released from prison back in 2009 ? That makes you 68 years old today ?
FFWD 9 years from 2009 and you act like a 19 year old new to growing .

Certainly odd for a 68 year old guy to run from forum to forum shilling beans he has no affiliations with wouldn`t you say ?

Please excuse me if I find that hard to believe ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G `day AT

Let me get this straight .
You were 59 when released from prison back in 2009 ? That makes you 68 years old today ?
FFWD 9 years from 2009 and you act like a 19 year old new to growing .

Certainly odd for a 68 year old guy to run from forum to forum shilling beans he has no affiliations with wouldn`t you say ?

Please excuse me if I find that hard to believe ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

And youre a no good mother fucker who trys to say Im shilling beans, when Im not. Just trying to let some people know some good genetics. Regardless of where they come from.
Fuck you.You dont know me, and you accuse me of shit. Eat a dick mother fucker.
I could give a fuck if anyone buys anything from anyone I mention.. Fuck you, and have a great day.

Thanks for sharin1:D

And no I was 51 when I got out, and the date you see is forwarded by the site. Im 60

Last edited:
And youre a no good mother fucker who trys to say Im shilling beans, when Im not. Just trying to let some people know some good genetics. Regardless of where they come from.
Fuck you.You dont know me, and you accuse me of shit. Eat a dick mother fucker.
I could give a fuck if anyone buys anything from anyone I mention.. Fuck you, and have a great day.

Thanks for sharin1:D

And no I was 51 when I got out, and the date you see is forwarded by the site. Im 60

G `day AT

Do you speak like that at home ? lol .

Because I ask pertinent questions its OK to to speak at me with potty mouth ?

Seems more like you`re tryin to convince yourself you spent your money wisely .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Potty mouth..... Friggen hell man, thats got me, love that shit, can't stop laughing...

G `day GS

Well I was gonna ask if he uses that mouth for ...
But I thought I `d go with the high moral ground troll this time round .

@ LBH
See the UK Gov was right , skunk , it makes people crazy ! lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited:
I order from seedsman and ordered some black widow and candyland they was giving away a lot of free cheese seeds not to long ago . I’ve all ways wanted to give the cheese a shot . Does any one know who is producing their cheese 🧀 seeds for them and has any one actually grew them out ? I grew out some of their blue berry a few years back and it was actually pretty good . I am not trying to be rude but please don’t reply bashing if you have not cracked the seed and grew the weed . They have good reviews on their site but it’s their site , I was hoping to actually hear from people who grew it . I lost everything like 6 months back because of security issues and the green thumb is starting to itch . Thanks , peace and cheese

Back