The Flowers of The Hippy Slayer

Thanks bOb, much appreciated. I'm leaning towards #3 for it's clarity & contrast, I would have got more but the damn camera battery decided to die on me in the middle of a shoot....and those suckers cost $20 each ffs....

Greetings slayer MNS family,

I have to agree with b0b, I really like the last one number 5. That or number 2 are my favorite shots of these buds slayer. Nice job with all the nugg mate, you got my vote for sure.

Best Regards

sXi

Beautiful hazey babies ty Slayer I'm going for # 3 and # 4 mate . Much appreciated .

Love your work Hippy... its a great body of knowledge...

When ever you are in my parts, you got a home, food, and AAA smoke... I reckon you will have to put a few hours of work in though... I sure we can sort it all out, :D.

More PursangHz please and thank you.

One,

CM

[EDIT] #1 and #3 look top notch...

Last edited:
cheers

Love your work Hippy... its a great body of knowledge...

When ever you are in my parts, you got a home, food, and AAA smoke... I reckon you will have to put a few hours of work in though... I sure we can sort it all out, :D.

More PursangHz please and thank you.

One,

CM

[EDIT] #1 and #3 look top notch...

Thanks amigo, I actually like trimming. I keep thinking, "That'll go well in the hash pile..." hehehe.
I have 2 PHz almost ready to chop, one is a Hempy Bucket experiment & the other has been monster cropped (double harvest outdoor with re-veg in between) ina 24L pot of soil. I don't call it 'super soil' but it is reasonably hot with lots of worm castings. The Hempy PHz is going to out-yield it's bigger sibling so more of these will be happening around here in the future. Still no battery for my cam.... :mad:

:cool:

id put my vote on 3 or 5th shot hip.. u still got any of the celtic stuff going hip, havent seen any in ages think it might of gone extinct :confused: anyways mate love that z99 frost looks great does it bulk up much and have u ran any mbs ive got a few crosses but have yet to run one. take care mate

Last edited:
MBS

id put my vote on 3 or 5th shot hip.. u still got any of the celtic stuff going hip, havent seen any in ages think it might of gone extinct :confused: anyways mate love that z99 frost looks great does it bulk up much and have u ran any mbs ive got a few crosses but have yet to run one. take care mate

Thanks. I have not run any CS gear for a very long time amigo, I sometimes see deadvet online but not spoken to him for a while. I have some Celtic Berry x Jack The Ripper beans here somewhere. ;)
The Z99 does not get really fat, more slender sativa-like buds. I have been growing a few different pheno's of MBS over the last couple of years, atm I have an Orange pheno of MBS1 that I am trying to upload pics of. I'll be back as soon as pics are sorted.

MBS day 29

And after a bit of re-sizing, here they are. MBS1 Orange pheno @ day 29. ;)

100_6243.jpg

100_62441.jpg

100_6246.jpg

100_6247.jpg

love the looks of the mbs line seen so much with all dons testers going.. i have a bbc x mbs myself have yet to test it but seen some photos and look mouth watering been told have been a few pheno and with a mixture of odurs

so big thumbs up hippy keep that stuff comming mate.. :D:D

MNS & CBD Crew sprouts

Nordle Sprout
100_6435.jpg

Medicine Man sprout
100_6439.jpg

CBD Crew Critical Mass sprout
100_6440.jpg

Spice sprout
100_6442.jpg

Another Nordle sprout
100_64441.jpg

Cheers

Thank you all for your interest. I have a bunch of unpublished pictures to upload & a lot of MNS genetics in seedling form including MM , Spice & CBD Crew CM. Stay tuned....

Back