The Dreamtime Guessing Game

T

Tieguanyin

This is my first Post so hello all; got my 1st MNS seeds last year; here is the 1st female from "Dreamtime"; Any ideas? My best bet is a MangoHaze ???; Since maybe she smells like "ripe mango" or perhaps guava; intial plant chopped at 9wks but potentially could take more (so fits the 9-11wk suggestion)She's very stretchy (you can see I trimmed at approx 1week of 12/12) and a little prone to leaf loss.
Any takers?

Photo - hopefully...

Attachments

• Mango copy.jpg
    Mango copy.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 245
well it looks like a Haze hybrid with indica structure and great density...that to me points to Critical Haze, SSH, MangoHaze, and MangoWidow...i'm leaning to the MangoWidow or MangoHaze with a clearly indica dominant pheno...u said she smells very fruity which would fit both hybrids so my question is this what are the taste and effects of the plant...what was the stretch like and also how was growth structure

Right only one plant (the original from seed) has been harvested & used up - so I am tentative to say too much since, trying more I will probably decide what I said here was wrong but I will try - as the colas developed and started to produce a scent - the first thing I was reminded of was the "diesel" a friend had years back but much more pleasant; less intense and rough with a softer fruiter edge.

To smoke; 1st plant produced a good up high but still well balanced

The smoke in the air has a distinct edge of what I call "Haze"(if anyone wants to correct or modify my understanding here please do); an intense smell of scandal wood or frankincense;

side note; I have an unknown plant that has a incredible fruity frankincense flavour and smell to the smoke; This dreamtime plant is more sandalwoody herbal in the air.

At points I noted a pinch of pineapple or even tarragon on exhalation; I don't know if any of that is help

Back