"The Buzz"

bfskinner

For those of you who have smoked well grown early queen.

Is the high sativa comparable at all? Like skunk or sweet skunk, "clear headed" and "friendly", etc...

Or is it more like a hit you in the face "elite" commercial hybrid. "Raw Power" type strain.

Don't know if it's bad form to ask for smoke reports but I think the strain forums could be a little more informative with smoke reports - which aren't buried in "active" grow journals.

Good point...

'Nice' idea. Having a 'buzz' section or 'sticky' atop every strain forum could help growers make a choice on which to grow next without paging through grow journals to find smoke reports.

However i am mid-grow on EQ so i couldnt tell you about the 'buzz'. Im sure someone here does...

Last edited:
hey skinner, i'm in the same situation as itsbenfun(workin on my 1st eQ harvest).. but hell no it ain't bad form to ask for smoke reports, dude! u could try sendin a pm to bob b1tch1n, he's done 4 grows.. i think L33t works with the eQ too. but don't feel like u can't ask certain things.

hell, enjoy the freedom!!

Allright well both of y'all don't forget to put detailed smoke reports in your grow threads when the time comes. I'm talking a phenotype by phenotype, no holds barred exploration of your mental and physical state while in the Queen's domain.

Thanks for the responses, and isn't it cool to be on a forum without a "rep" system!?

Think I will place a suggestion somewhere more "official" about putting expedient, "smoke report" type threads stickied at the top of the various strain forums. It's also a good way to get a quick feel for what different general phenotypes a plant usually expresses.

Allright well both of y'all don't forget to put detailed smoke reports in your grow threads when the time comes. I'm talking a phenotype by phenotype, no holds barred exploration of your mental and physical state while in the Queen's domain.

Thanks for the responses, and isn't it cool to be on a forum without a "rep" system!?

Think I will place a suggestion somewhere more "official" about putting expedient, "smoke report" type threads stickied at the top of the various strain forums. It's also a good way to get a quick feel for what different general phenotypes a plant usually expresses.

...With pics! LOL

...it is.

...I'm all 4 that!

Peace:D

although it looks great the buzz imo is a 6 out of 10

i always mix my Cm and EQ in the bag and friends have said , hmm its not bad but you have some low grade stuff in there (meaning the EQ)

i ran EQ for well over a year with multi flowering rooms , harvest constantly every 3 to 4 weeks

so IMO its okay but thats it

like JessE said at the start of the 'hangin with the Queens' thread, good plants can b found among her numbers with some selection. i'v already found 1 that could b described as very average, tho her 2nd run was better.. she is no longer with us.. another girl coming thru the ranks is lookin real nice.. i will eat my hat if she doesn't rock! we'll see..

there isnt a lot of selection with EQ , a bit but not much , unless my 25 plants somehow were the exception and turned out all quite similar , and none being all that potent , a nice smoke but nowhere near mind blowing lol

im about to flower some Nordle hoping for some better potency :cool:

i see ur point, b1tch1n, my search for 'mind-blowin' continues too.. well, my ak puts people on their side,,, personally i don't mind 'nice smoke', but the local market is fairly 2 dimensional.. they just want to get hammered.. gonna get some med man.. perhaps there's enough body in that smoke.. cheers, bud.

So medium potency is to be expected, but what about the quality of the effect? Would you call it clear headed or confusing? Stimulating or sedating? Was it all in your head or does it have a nice body effect?

So medium potency is to be expected, but what about the quality of the effect? Would you call it clear headed or confusing? Stimulating or sedating? Was it all in your head or does it have a nice body effect?

i find it to be a good mix of both , but mild on both sides , good daytime smoke i guess

i find it to be a good mix of both , but mild on both sides , good daytime smoke i guess

I never understood the concept of "daytime smoke". Me personally, I like to get fucked up during the day just as much as I do at night!

Back