Thanks Shanti, new cm pack, zero hermi's

aaxxeell

Just a big thanks to shanti!
I have grown out a few packs and the 1st cm's i recieved must have been a anomoly as i had some crazy bad luck and only got males and a few hermies...
shanti promptly explained that its a numbers thing and must be that one in a million customer and quickly sent me a new cm pack.

cheers shanti, mate this time growing out has restored my faith and put a smile on my face as i finally have a few awesome cms to grow and also a really great smoke, beats the other big yielding strains for strength and flavour hands down!

I am working with a select few, and now just struggling to pick my favourite between the short and tall CMs...
Everyone says choose the squat indica but hey 1st time in my life im seeing my taller pheno winning on all levels!

cheers shanti :D

Another Satisfied Customer

Welcome to the " I Love Critical Mass " club Aaxxeell. Your complimentary tee shirt , Roor Bong , brazilian wax , Catch A Fire cd by the Wailers and a years subscription to Nation Geographic are on the way via the mail. Keep the taller skunk as your edge plant and a shorter indy pheno as your under the lamp plant. Cheers Amigo , all the best.:)

Welcome to the " I Love Critical Mass " club Aaxxeell. Your complimentary tee shirt , Roor Bong , brazilian wax , Catch A Fire cd by the Wailers and a years subscription to Nation Geographic are on the way via the mail. Keep the taller skunk as your edge plant and a shorter indy pheno as your under the lamp plant. Cheers Amigo , all the best.:)

Hey bucket,

Great advice and idea mate. Then you can keep 2 phenos of cm for an all cm harvest.. Nice one bucket.

I have 3 cm going right now. About to clone and flower to check for sex. I topped them all which I kinda wish I hadn't because it is making it more difficult to truly judge the pheno.. They are all squat and super bushy. Hoping for all females to flower and will find a male in the 16 that are left for a f2 seed run. Proberly do an open pollination with 2-3 males and 3-4 females.

Best Regards

sXi

funny you say that, its exactly what i did and also worked well with my various whiterussian phenos...

however it wont work on my new grow that im doin side by side the criticals,
9 new Afghan x Nl5's and they are all the same height lol! theyre like freekin clones!

Back