Terpenoids

Thanks again MImedpatient,
I collected my first batch of LAB and plan on collecting some IMO next.
Really appreciate you passing this info along. Very interesting stuff.
View attachment 51474
you are very welcome! that curd on top is the fungal starter for compost IMO, it is proteins, fats, and enzymes locked up in there. also, if you are confidant in your skill, that is the starter for cheeses and yogurts. It is probiotics for the hoo mans, the dogs, and many of our other domesticated friends!

I am bad at the IMO collections. Except, from near compost piles or garden beds. so if you want to succeed quickly, start with that. It is however, not true to spirit IMO's I am making, or definition, As MY outdoor garden and compost pile have had many a cultured microbe added.

you are very welcome! that curd on top is the fungal starter for compost IMO, it is proteins, fats, and enzymes locked up in there. also, if you are confidant in your skill, that is the starter for cheeses and yogurts. It is probiotics for the hoo mans, the dogs, and many of our other domesticated friends!

I am bad at the IMO collections. Except, from near compost piles or garden beds. so if you want to succeed quickly, start with that. It is however, not true to spirit IMO's I am making, or definition, As MY outdoor garden and compost pile have had many a cultured microbe added.
I‘m thinking to do an IMO collection in a swamp or old growth forest. I remember seeing something saying that oak trees are great for collection.

I‘m thinking to do an IMO collection in a swamp or old growth forest. I remember seeing something saying that oak trees are great for collection.
I haven't done any outside of suburban areas near me. oldest wooded area I have tried is only 50 or so years old.

I really enjoyed reading this thread , so much information to go through .

I would love to be able to extract terpenes from cannabis and other fruits too .

Any advice on what type of equipment I should buy ?

Thanks

Back