Tell me about the smoke

shogirl

oooooh please somone tell me about the SSH smoke. What is the high like? Why all the hype? OOOh please tell me.:) shogirl

Hi shogirl :)

The ssh is a very special smoke..everyone that tries it loves it from the first few puffs. This smoke is really potent . It has a strong head high and at the same time it has also some bodystone , so you can feel the effect hitting you uncontrollably from all sides . The first few puffs are enough to tell that the smoke is very special and will get you very high.. It is a creeper but you can feel the uplifting effect instantly from the first couple of tokes as a warm feeling in the head and behind the throat. Its like a menthol taste , solvent/fuel like vapors..very hard to describe with words .. very special indeed.It is long lasting and is good as 'all day smoke' and always delivers..

The flavours and aromas are very interesting too, spicy sweet and very hazy depending on pheno.. Some are more sweet other , the more sativa are more spicy / peppery ,some were fuelly and piss-smelling but the more SK/NL leaning phenos are more sweet and skunky. There are some fast squat phenos that carry lot of the Haze thought , taste wise as well as the high is concerned. Personally I liked the Hazy more sativa dominant phenos as the high was more up and trippy and had less body to it .

Hey shogirl:

l33t has a LOT more experience than I do with SSH. I finished my first SSH in February. I've been smoking it a lot since then. I have 3 more plants finishing now. 2 big sativa dom phenos and one lil NL pheno, or I think it is. I'll be chopping two of the three soon.

Anyway I agree about the head high aspect of SSH. Sometimes like oon weekends, I'll smoke it all day long. The high to me is mostly in my head. I get very introspective at times smoking it. I like to "think about things" when smoking SSH. And to be frank, sex is very good before, during, and after :D My girlfriend will vouch as well for that aspect of SSH !!

I never really feel physically tired when smoking SSH. I have a low end type job now that I'm semi-retired. Some of the outdoor tasks that could be pretty boring can be a "breeze" after a hit or two of SSH:D

All that said, SSH's "high" is not like the old Columbian. Maybe Nev's Haze will be what I want in that respect.

The smell of my cured SSH from February reminds me very much of the pure Columbian I smoked a LOT of back in the 70's. So I suppose at least part of the "haze" smell comes from the Columbian genes in SSH's haze heritage??? It's a wonderful sort of dry "musky" smell to me. It's very distinctive IMO.

And when burned it again smells something like the old Columbian...at least to me it does...but my experience for comparison is limited.

SSH is good weed and I can highly recommend it. It has everything you want:

• A bit a variety in phenos for individual selection
  • Easy to grow. Responds well to topping, pruning, LST
  • Great yields.
  • Potent.

It'd be hard to go wrong with SSH IMO

SF

It sure sounds like what I'm looking for.I can hardly wait till they go in flower and they are still seedlings.:eek: Thanks for the smoke reports Shogirl

Back