Super Skunk pheno...

Shanti's Nordle is a hybrid that includes Afg T, Afg S, Ort 15, skunk1 and possibly other things. We have no idea.
It is a potent hashy indica that might have similarities to Super Skunk.

I always thought and read that Nordle is Afghan T x Skunk...
Here is a couple quotes from Nevil- "Names don't mean much to me. Super Skunk, Ultra Skunk, Nordle. It's all AfgT x SK1 to me."

where did you find that information?

My understanding is it’s Super Skunk IBL

Having grown it I can say it stinks of skunk, very uniform and rare 7 week phenos

it would be nice to have an official confirmation of the lineage
another strain I'd like to know more about is Spice... but maybe it's better that I open a special thread

it would be nice to have an official confirmation of the lineage
another strain I'd like to know more about is Spice... but maybe it's better that I open a special thread

This Super Skunk pheno came from Sensi Seeds 1998 seeds, I always tought that the fastest phenos like these one came from the Hash Plant X N.L.1 in the lineage.

if you can interest Derg Corra Collective has the strain M39 F2, SSSC M39 Skunk 1-Basic 5 Hybrid

I've tried M39 in the past outdoor and it was too late around 10 october and it was not really good, he was a lot faster and better indoor.
I'm happy to know this new seeds seller for me, one of my friends was searching exactly M39 beans and I've seen others interesting things on their site.

Thank You Very Much!:)

Nordle is an IBL of SuperSkunk

One clearing auction pack of 50 seeds should do the trick at under $100

I don't know much about the other lines but i'd look at Nordle and Shit

nordle is a f1 of afghan X skunk#1

Heritage: Afghan skunk
Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50 % Skunk#1

and that not finish in september
the same kind of odorlike master kush X skunk

the new skunk you have some super skunk smell but all finish in october

Last edited:
ok, thanks for the clarification.
sorry for the wrong post I wrote... I found this information on lineage by doing some research in the maremagnum of forum... some say that Nordle is composed of Skunk, Afghan T, Afghan S and Ort15... others that is AfghanT x Skunk... but I honestly failed to verify the sources, if coming directly from MSN or from third parties...

Last edited:
Sorry to re open an old thread guys, but what does the T and S stand for in Afghan? I assume the S is skunk, but what about the T? Cheers guys

they are just name tags, could have been numbers.
dont think ive heard of the s and t actually standing for anything.

Sorry to re open an old thread guys, but what does the T and S stand for in Afghan? I assume the S is skunk, but what about the T? Cheers guys

Hi.
Nevil got a bunch of seed of a guy called maple leaf Wilson. ( dogless/Jim Ortega) from Sacred seed collective.
A pre-Soviet invasion Afghan from Mazaar I Sharif.
When he planted them, he selected three keepers that he felt were an archetype of skunk.
Wilson said they were the affy that had mainly been used to create skunk#1.
The two females he named affyS n affyT.
The male he named Ortega15.

They went into semsi maple leaf indica.
And super skunk (T/skunk)

Shanti used the S/skunk version in nordle.
Nevil reckoned the T/ort15 went into the Ortega.
The T is also used in MNS af/haze.

They were also bred as northern lights 1, probably.

You can use the search function to have a read.
The *other holy grail thread*.

Edited:correct mistake on the afhz.

Last edited:
Interesting, if I remember correctly years ago the noordle was described as an IBL.
It was originally intended as an outdoor line and was basically said to be a super skunk ibl
This was from when they were first handed out as testers.
Lot of conflicting info.
And wasn't the current version of MNS Ortega derived from Nl#1?
Anyway, whatever the case noordle is an amazing line, it will be part of my collection!
S

Hey Sensient.
I'm happy to be wrong, if someone else post something a bit more definite.
I'm just posting what I've gathered from different threads.
I understand nordle to be an analogue of super skunk, not a copy of it.
While the original was t/skunk, the nordle came from work Nevil did with the closely related s/skunk.
Nevil also described mns Ortega as T/o15.
Shanti has posted about Nev's maple leaf seeds he got from 'Wilson, and said they went on to become the NL1 strain.
That conflicts with the origin story of the Northern Lights family, clearly.
Nevil spoke of the importance of NL1 to him at that time, as it was his only true breeding line of Afghan. That is why it was used over the cuts he had then, ie garlic, to create the BX1 big bud. Also used in the original hash plant and over the g13 cut as well.
If he only had the one Afghan line that could produce a male, it ties into the use of ortega15 and s+t.

I don't know, and unfortunately the information that is left conflicts to certain degree .
I was posting that answer to Throwback and Lozac123, rather than trying to post the definitive history on the subject.
I found nordle to be excellent. Very uniform and resilient/adaptable. It doesn't mind a heavy feed either.
Excellent meds.

Back